DH World Champs

Capricorn

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha. yeah. but well done to Mr Pottie holding that hot seat. BUt the gravy train can't be stopped. jeez.

also, Mitch CrashAlota finished that debate: bigger wheels are no substitute for skill and leg strength.

Hell, if wheel size was The answer, someone else other than Rachel shoulda nailed the ladies title.

Edited by Capricorn

hahaha. yeah. but well done to Mr Pottie holding that hot seat. BUt the gravy train can't be stopped. jeez.

also, Mitch CrashAlota finished that debate: bigger wheels are no substitute for skill and leg strength

Heck, that guy is quick

Guest Omega Man

also, Mitch CrashAlota finished that debate: bigger wheels are no substitute for skill and leg strength.

Hell, if wheel size was The answer, someone else other than Rachel shoulda nailed the ladies title.

Funny how he did exactly what every other oke on a 29er does when faced with a tight tech corner. Crash.

How hard did Hill crash though!?!? :eek: Did he clip a pedal or what?

Looks like the fork packed down, then it got all squirly

what a day! will post some pics later but needless to say i am over the moon. Never sumg my national anthem so hard and loud in my life!.......what a run! i am off to have a beer - see you all later!

p.s. there is the bike of a champion....flat back tyre and all!!

http://distilleryimage4.ak.instagram.com/a92614c6131711e3995322000ae9029f_7.jpg

Looks like the fork packed down, then it got all squirly

Ah I see... Bummed for him, hopefully he can keep his momentum going!

But I am super proud to be South African and very happy for Greg! A true champion winning with a flat! :clap:

How hard did Hill crash though!?!? :eek: Did he clip a pedal or what?

yeah.. that was hard out teh front door. ****! hope the guys ok though: taken him 2 years to turn that corner healthwise, and more importantly, mentally after this crash in Fort Bill.

What a frikkin' day! Spent it with the wife and kids. My 4 y.o. told me to stop screaming.

Got a photo with Greg and my 2 boys. What a legend.

Really, legend. We'll still be talking about this in 20 years. Soak it up saffers. Today was a good day.

Guest Omega Man

What a frikkin' day! Spent it with the wife and kids. My 4 y.o. told me to stop screaming.

Got a photo with Greg and my 2 boys. What a legend.

Really, legend. We'll still be talking about this in 20 years. Soak it up saffers. Today was a good day.

Yeah for sure. To perform like that with the weight of expectation. That's BMT!

Yeah for sure. To perform like that with the weight of expectation. That's BMT!

it's like one of the commentators said: Greg NEEDS pressure to perform, but f'ing hell, does the boy unleash the beast when it's on!

but this comment from a VitalMTB article is easily teh quote of the day :D

We were denied the next big story line when Mitch Ropelato hung up in the first turn and took a big crash on his Enduro 29er. The Internet sighed of relief, as the threat of imminent worldwide forum meltdown was lifted
Edited by Capricorn