Niner SIR9

Ryanpmb

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Ryan ... she looks great and those grips really finish her off well.

A tan coloured Rolls might do the saddle duties nicely too!

Sorry for the hijack but who sells those rolls saddles locally...?

Nice work Ryan ... she looks great and those grips really finish her off well.

A tan coloured Rolls might do the saddle duties nicely too!

That thought had crossed my mind... think it maybe a bit bulky for the skinny tubing though... perhaps a custom Charge seat in tan?

Burly 2.4s for the Crests...

post-12909-0-66420900-1381479023_thumb.jpg

post-12909-0-30702500-1381479034_thumb.jpg

Any reason why you went crests over arch ex's oom Ryan? Considering that it is fully rigid and all that, or are those contis all the cushioning those rims need?

Any reason why you went crests over arch ex's oom Ryan? Considering that it is fully rigid and all that, or are those contis all the cushioning those rims need?

I've run Crests on my rigid Cotic with 2.25 tyres for sometime without any hassles. I'm not the heaviest oke. Got the Crests at a good price so figured I'd go with what I know. Can only be better running them with 2.4 tyres...

I've run Crests on my rigid Cotic with 2.25 tyres for sometime without any hassles. I'm not the heaviest oke. Got the Crests at a good price so figured I'd go with what I know. Can only be better running them with 2.4 tyres...

Looking good :thumbup:

What pressure you running the 2.4 at?

Looking good :thumbup:

What pressure you running the 2.4 at?

Not sure yet Gummi. I run my 2.25 at 23 - 25psi. Will start there and see... First ride tomorrow morning.

Ryan ... as pimp as those grips are I understand that they slip on the bars like a very nubile young lady "paying her college fees" at the tender age of 42 when it starts raining and they get wet.

Ryan ... as pimp as those grips are I understand that they slip on the bars like a very nubile young lady "paying her college fees" at the tender age of 42 when it starts raining and they get wet.

Woodoc could help keep the college fees from getting wet?

Will have to see. If they don't work I'll run my trusty BBB sponge grips. Can't say I deliberately ride in the rain much...

Did you know that frame has three siblings, two with Rohloffs and the other is mine ;)

Very pleasing on the eye.

Thanks johannrissik. Post some pics of the Rohloff examples and yours. Is yours SS? Edited by Ryanpmb