Bicycling 24HR & 6HR - 7th and 8th December

LensMan

Savage!

Hahahahaha! Hoe AWESOME was die event?! Het julle toe al julle laps gedoen? Ek het 11 gedoen toe is ek sat. Ons moet maar ñ spruit lap doen op mekaar se fietse.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a lekker time riding the track and camping. Saw two guys snapping chains, one a the first small climb through the reeds and one at the steep incline at the last river crossing. Trust everyone enjoyed themselves, especially all the SS and rigids. Saw some familiar faces and also "hard to the core" trappers.....die wiele moet bly draai. In the spirit of the event as a fun experience, not worth ranting over anything. Even the weather played along as I look like a slightly nooked steak, the sun really did a number on my hide. Now for the next 24h at Rosemary Hill!?!?

We passed through there this morning just before the race finished and judging from the numbers, it didn't look as busy as last year.

It was not as busy as last year but I kind of liked it that way. The weather was great, the trail was GREAT and the people were awesome! Can't wait foe next years!

Had a great time, our legs felt good however we had to stop this morning at 6 am.

Carpet could barely sit on a ca,ping chair let alone her saddle.

Hats off to her for doing 18 laps, sadly we did not achieve our goal, but such is life.

On the plus side I am nit as tired as what I would have been had we ridden hard to the end.

It was great to see some familiar faces.

The vibe was great and the weather played along very nicely.

Had a great time, our legs felt good however we had to stop this morning at 6 am.

Hats off to her for doing 18 laps, sadly we did not achieve our goal, but such is life.

On the plus side I am nit as tired as what I would have been had we ridden hard to the end.

Well done Wyatt. And well done to Carpet, that girl has mega guts.

Sorry about this Tjomma.

I wish I could have strapped a cushion or something onto my ass.

You have permission to post the photo of my ass on here if you want to.

I am now the proud owner of a few extra scabs and scars in strategic places.

Hahahahaha! Hoe AWESOME was die event?! Het julle toe al julle laps gedoen? Ek het 11 gedoen toe is ek sat. Ons moet maar ñ spruit lap doen op mekaar se fietse.

Was awesome, thanks! 11 en toe groet my boude...

Moes bikes ruil maar het nooit daarby uitgekom nie. Spruit ride dan :thumbup:

Skies ons kon nie groet aan die einde nie...

Was awesome, thanks! 11 en toe groet my boude...

Moes bikes ruil maar het nooit daarby uitgekom nie. Spruit ride dan :thumbup:

Skies ons kon nie groet aan die einde nie...

Cool man. Ek't my laaste lap begin toe julle, julle fietse op die kar gelaai het. Dankie vir die buns, tamatie sous en chillies! Dit was killer!

Sorry about this Tjomma.

I wish I could have strapped a cushion or something onto my ass.

You have permission to post the photo of my ass on here if you want to.

I am now the proud owner of a few extra scabs and scars in strategic places.

Arty-farty-pic from Wyatt.....should be a classic

Ek kan nie eers meer lekker sit nie, my boude bitter seer! Dit was lekker gewees, maar dit raak bietjie vervelig as jy 15 keer verby dieslefde klip en stomp ry... Ek sal dit weer volgende jaar doen sonder twyfel!