2013 Road World Champs

igknot

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reckon Jrod asked Costa if he is not missing he's Cafe shift!

Not a deserved world champ

If they pushed him into the corner he might have stopped to open a fish and chips shop. Played his cards perfectly. Got Nibali to do the work when Spain had the advantage.

Wonder what Rodriguez said to Costa, but sure it was not nice.

Probably along the lines of 'Should I have been riding yesterday? I don't think I'm wearing a skirt but it looks you've had me do all the work and now you're trying to ****me'

Anyone good @ lip reading as I'd love to find out that conversation. A winner is not always a winner...

Edited by hellocolour

End of the day, he's got the hoops, it's on his palmares and he won them. Congrats to him, he made his moves and now he's world champ. Good chase down in the end.

Any bets on how long it takes him to take the podium in the new jersey? Did Gilbert only manage the 1 win?

Edit: missed most of first half of the race, what happened to Sagan, Froome, Wiggo, Stybar et al?

Edited by hellocolour

End of the day, he's got the hoops, it's on his palmares and he won them. Congrats to him, he made his moves and now he's world champ. Good chase down in the end.

Any bets on how long it takes him to take the podium in the new jersey? Did Gilbert only manage the 1 win?

Only one win for Phil and quite a few close 2nds