Is this the cheapest online store?

YUMEYA

Scam? No physical address, landline, all the T&C copied form other websites

Ridiculous prices.

Its not the first time, who is hosting this?.

cgonline.co.za

1c. Registrar : Hetzner (Pty) Ltd

2a. registrant : Donovan Gaddin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I too was skeptical.

They placed ads on the hub now of specials, i got GP4000s from them.

I got his mobile number, called, arranged and he dropped off.

Seems i didn't count the cash correctly and he's called to tell me i overpaid and wants to trf cash back to me.

Hope they do well, competition in a tight market is always good ;)

• 6 months later...

I am Donovan Gaddin, may I ask why you felt it necessary to post my personal details on a public forum rather than email me? That contact number is no longer valid but all the other details are on the .co.za registry.

As the owner of My Fingertips IT Services, I host the cgonline.co.za domain for one of my clients. I did not create and I am not responsible for the website.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns, I would appreciate it if you could not post my personal details on public forums. Thanks

Guys please dont let Nico Boshoff see this thread

The guy has had a rough day already

Dude - get back on the juice - your legs are looking like they should be on Michael Rasmussen!

Either that or you need to get the ratio right on your profile pic :whistling:

Dude - get back on the juice - your legs are looking like they should be on Michael Rasmussen!

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY CALL HIM LEGS

Hitting the gym hard Eldron

Its all in the jeans they say

I am Donovan Gaddin, may I ask why you felt it necessary to post my personal details on a public forum rather than email me? That contact number is no longer valid but all the other details are on the .co.za registry.

As the owner of My Fingertips IT Services, I host the cgonline.co.za domain for one of my clients. I did not create and I am not responsible for the website.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns, I would appreciate it if you could not post my personal details on public forums. Thanks

Hi Don,

I would like to buy some tyres. Have you got any specials running?

How do I email you the order?

send me a please call me to 0835679876 and i'll give you a tinkle.

Did you Google yourself and find this thread?

I've bought from them a few times. Their services is actually quite good. They even follow with an email to to see if you are happy wit the product.

That said, I suspect they got the crank price in the OP wrong. But I suspect very few people can say they never made a mistake.