Rant: CWC Green Point

Hairy

I'm following the Dr. Rouxtije approach since the whole littering debacle thread, don't stress so much.

It is what it is :rolleyes:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess cycling does have an effect on the man marbles, nothing else could explain the constant moaning like little girls on thehub.

So I guess cycling does have an effect on the man marbles, nothing else could explain the constant moaning like little girls on thehub.

I have to agree!!

Wow carbon you sure are an air of fresh air in here with wonderfull insight and great contribution to the thread.

Since nobody really knows what the real problem is I don't see the use of this thread. The only real help I can give is to send a box of tissues, but where would you like to collect?

Jees dude. If you knew Hairy (which I'm sure you don't) you'd realise that for him to voice a complaint on a forum like this is very out if character.

So. A word from the (not so) wise. Next time you try to attack someone, you'd better know who they are even of only from a "hub history" perspective.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Not sure what your actual problem is but I got great service at the Greenpoint store despite them being busy. Was again at the store today to fetch my bike which had been serviced and had no issues with them.

However, the way the complaint is written without mentioning the problem is somewhat tasteless. Not attacking Hairy, just saying that he should write a proper post explaining the problem

Edited by P.A.K.

However, the way the complaint is written without mentioning the problem is somewhat tasteless

Did you not read? He will post more info when he is able to get in front of a keyboard. We don't know what he is doing at the moment and therefore have zero info on how his grammar etc is compromised.

Besides. The fact that he apologized for the shocking grammar and told you that he is posting from a compromised position.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Jees dude. If you knew Hairy (which I'm sure you don't) you'd realise that for him to voice a complaint on a forum like this is very out if character.

So. A word from the (not so) wise. STFU and keep your snarky ass comments to yourself next time.

Have to agree here. What we have on the Hub is something very unique. A forum where oir complaints are usually seen by the retailer and responses are certainly numerous. Usually an issue gets resolved by smart retailers who know what's good for them.

Let's not forget what our components cost. You're talking about 100s of thousands of rands spent every day on cycle goodies. You bet we'll keep complaining when service is shite.

I have personally benefitted from complaints made here, and advice given, and of course the classifieds. I hope the place doesn't change.

Don't like it? No one is forcing you to be here. You're more than welcome to leave. In fact, the Internet has a very fitting acronym for this situation. GTFO.

Pak, maybe I should have waited till monday but my anger neede release. Not going to type the full thing from my phone, my posy stands and my feelings towards the gp store management stands