SWEAT RUNNING IN EYES

renburg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its still better than those okes that shoot snot out of thier noses in the middle of the bunch. Makes me negative when it hits me in the face

Listen my hubby did that once... I nearly bloody killed him.. I was riding behind him and I had no idea where the "drops" came from then I put it together.. had I not been that tired I would've klapped him.

Edited by Gen

I have a question though, I don't mind the sweat, but in summer it's the burning sunblock that runs into your eyes with the sweat..

That's is not comfy hey, especially since I wear contact lenses, the sunblock gets 'stuck" between the eyeball and the contacts it can be very nasty.

:whistling:

post-12583-0-33042800-1380872103.jpg

post-12583-0-10581600-1380872155.jpg

I know someoine that use one of these.....

Apparently it works ..... :whistling:

else .. Vaseline across the eye brow

Edited by Slow_one

I know someoine that use one of these.....

Apparently it works ..... :whistling:

else .. Vaseline across the eye brow

Those GUTR's work well at keeping sweat away from the eyes, use one when I do looong rides on my IDT as it helps reduce sweat dripping on the stem / headset area. BUT also found the stream of sweat done the side a bit irritating...

solution: get into and stay in a very aggressive aero timetrial position, so much so that your forehead is lower than your eyes, and I bet you wont have any sweat in eyes problems and you might also just go much faster than usual.

have the same problem, sweating like a pig and hating it run into my eyes. so badly that I crash on downhills, as once I made it up the hill my frikking eyes are hurting from sweat that I can hardly have them open. Have tried the GUTR, and bandanas, not so successfull. Then I blamed my glasses, maybe there isn't enough of an air-stream coming through to dry it up, but that theory didn't work either.

I think I could do a sub 2:30 Argus if the sweat in my eyes wasn't the issue :-)

I have a question though, I don't mind the sweat, but in summer it's the burning sunblock that runs into your eyes with the sweat..

That's is not comfy hey, especially since I wear contact lenses, the sunblock gets 'stuck" between the eyeball and the contacts it can be very nasty.

I also use contacts and had a similar problem for awhile. Now I use a spray sunblock which has basically solved that problem. Think it is something along the lines of Techniblock or so.

Assos headband works better for me than Halo. Caps I only wear in winter as the peak blocks the wind on your forehead.

I also use contacts and had a similar problem for awhile. Now I use a spray sunblock which has basically solved that problem. Think it is something along the lines of Techniblock or so.

Thanks I actually just bought Techniblock spray will give it a try.