STOLEN BIKE CT... please keep a look out!!

babse

Another cyclist nearly lost his bike today again in the same area but a passing motorist helped but the thugs run away and left the bike.Please be vigilant and careful guys

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another cyclist nearly lost his bike today again in the same area but a passing motorist helped but the thugs run away and left the bike.Please be vigilant and careful guys

That is possibly the same incident a few posts back.

Edited by Cippo

Cippo, get the guys from the club to put alert in local newspapers, i will and assist. Chairman of the club has my number too, or i can call him to add.

I have mailed him mentioning the 3 incidents and a request to inform PPA to post a general email to all members.

I have mailed him mentioning the 3 incidents and a request to inform PPA to post a general email to all members.

Thank you, Shukran!

I have nobody to ride with,next person is 4km away from me in Thornton rd

If i had a bike we could roll together :'(

I have nobody to ride with,next person is 4km away from me in Thornton rd

Best for you is to head up Belgravia towards Kromboom. Ride on roads with frequent traffic. Avoid the quiet industrial areas. Try and train in groups. Theres lots of guys leaving from Woolies and Tasreeqas on Kromboom on weekends.

Best for you is to head up Belgravia towards Kromboom. Ride on roads with frequent traffic. Avoid the quiet industrial areas. Try and train in groups. Theres lots of guys leaving from Woolies and Tasreeqas on Kromboom on weekends.

I know about the guys,But i live in Pinati estate..and in order to get to Belgravia rd i have to go down Induland rd or jan Smuts. Thanks for the heads up;)

I know about the guys,But i live in Pinati estate..and in order to get to Belgravia rd i have to go down Induland rd or jan Smuts. Thanks for the heads up;)

Bloemvlei / Jan smuts will be your better option.

We come from Lansdowne and use the the Bloemvlei/Jan smuts route as well. We try to avoid the Industrial area unless we in a group of 4+.

Can someone post some pics of the bikes and the peeps. will keep a lookout for both....

Will also inform my club about. we also have a few members in the area or that pass through the area.

Hey Meezo

Hope you get it back soon.

As the good hub doc says: you must go for counselling. Get it out your system properly. Then move on

I live in Lyndon crescent..so i always go down Blomvlei..so just shout LANCE When you see a guy on a completely Black Merida.

Hey Meezo

Hope you get it back soon.

As the good hub doc says: you must go for counselling. Get it out your system properly. Then move on

I'm fighting with Outsurance now, hopefully if i win I'll move on and be happier..... At the moment bleh I'll wait till Monday before i rant