STOLEN BIKE CT... please keep a look out!!

babse

My brother and hubber Meezo was just knocked off his bike by 2 coloured guys.

happened on turfhall (Opposite softball stadium)road in lansdowne area! at about 5:45

bike missing is his FM098 (chinese carbon thread) kitted with full sram red! will post pics of bike shortly

keep a look out!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm OK ! A bit sad my bike is gone, this was opportunist to say the least. I'll comment again when I'm a bit calm

Eish sorry man Meezo....what a cockup. At least you are ok, I know it isn't any consolation for your pride and joy. Hope they find these wetters

Meezo, terribly sorry to hear. Post pictures please and keep a lookout at all the 2nd hand shops in the area. Perhaps warn the shop owners beforehand.

So sorry to hear, glad you are all OK :thumbup:

Like others have said, there is suddenly a spate of hi-jacking down in Cape Town, and could possibly end in a tragedy.

My brother and hubber Meezo was just knocked off his bike by 2 coloured guys.

happened on turfhall (Opposite softball stadium)road in lansdowne area! at about 5:45

bike missing is his FM098 (chinese carbon thread) kitted with full sram red! will post pics of bike shortly

keep a look out!!!

shame man a really bad week for u guys. getting bad out there. is it the same like yours? will keep a lookout.

Yes, Myself @babse and another hubber were the only 3 green FM098's! @babse bike was written off when he was knocked down last week. Mine now stolen. My other buddy still has he's.