STOLEN BIKE CT... please keep a look out!!

babse

I'm fighting with Outsurance now, hopefully if i win I'll move on and be happier..... At the moment bleh I'll wait till Monday before i rant

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fighting with Outsurance now, hopefully if i win I'll move on and be happier..... At the moment bleh I'll wait till Monday before i rant

Hi mayb u cud elaborate on your experience please when it happened. Like did u c the guys infront of u nd whn u rode pass they attacked or did they just pop out of no where etc. shukran

Edited by Yazied1701

I Hope They dont tune you crap on you buying the frame overseas...sometimes They full of ****..Hope all goes Well

Edited by Lance9033

Slm meezo sorry to hear what happened man seems they targeted us cyclist big time now. So much that I'm forced to take out insurance can u please let me no what the problem is wth outsurance as they were my frst option and said it hassle free claims. Shukran man if u want u cud pm me Als. Thanks and Als u don't no when that guys from kromboom leav on weekends nd how 1 wud go about joining them.

Oh and another thing..last week i saw a black guy just before wetton circle by the flower place,pushing a 26inch Dark grey GT with full XT Groupset..and Friday i saw another black guy Riding a Specialized (Red) 29er..wearing jeans and t shirt. On Jan Smuts opposite Portia primary Going towards Lansdowne corner...

naa, tazers are useless,go to cape union mart and buy their swat pepper spray, trust me it works!!!

Thanks for info is there pepper spray quickly accessible as what I understand this idiots are using batons of sum sort to hit u off ur bike.

Oh and another thing..last week i saw a black guy just before wetton circle by the flower place,pushing a 26inch Dark grey GT with full XT Groupset..and Friday i saw another black guy Riding a Specialized (Red) 29er..wearing jeans and t shirt. On Jan Smuts opposite Portia primary Going towards Lansdowne corner...

You should have shot at them and then pushed them off the bikes.

My Brother pointed the specialized out and even he that does not cycle could see that the 'picture' did not look right.

Please Join the Facebook Group - Lansdowne/Athlone Cycling Network.

Open to anyone within the surrounding area.

Outsurance :thumbdown:

Was there another mugging recently just saw another article in the peoples post? Or was it the same one reported here last week.

post-3951-0-02257900-1383220658_thumb.jpg

Edited by milky4130

Was there another mugging recently just saw another article in the peoples post? Or was it the same one reported here last week.

No this was the one reported after my mugging! Check the 2nd page.

Thanks Cippo for getting this out to the club

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/15/nuja4ady.jpg

Oh wow that's a sexy bike, sorry for your loss!!! Will keep an eye out. BASTARDS :cursing: