[Event] Durbanville High School Funride

Berry

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Garmin said last year's race was 91.0km with 727m elevation gain (corrected). The south easter does bite on the last 15km coming back.

post-12446-0-95459600-1382342082_thumb.jpg

whats the route like for the MTB race. What about single track and enjoyment factor :)

Would like to know

whats the route like for the MTB race. What about single track and enjoyment factor :)

Would like to know

Its a new route, a lot of it going over Tygerberg MTBC trails and some on routes not open rest of the year. So you can expect a lot of single track, apparently lots of climbing as well

This is the ride I like least out of the season. Don't ask me why but I always suffer and the rollers keep rolling as I end up solo TT-ing 50% of the course swearing under my breath about being 10kgs lighter, doing more training, not that many beers next year, wind... ;)

So where is all the M riders lets join forces

Berry, I'm going to be dropping down to M to ride with a buddy that hasn't ridden much since Argus so i'll be there. :)

Wanted to do the 90km route but I promised the wife I'll spend the day with her as it's our anniversary. Gonna try for the 48km though. Maybe she'll budge.

Berry, I'm going to be dropping down to M to ride with a buddy that hasn't ridden much since Argus so i'll be there. :)

Ok I'll be on a black scott white and blue lights by linea shirt. The weather is looking ok so if we can get some guys we can go for a time

So where is all the M riders lets join forces

I will be there for as long as I can hang on anyway..

Just picked up my number and been seeded in L up from U last year :eek: