Strongest mtb carbon frame

Animal9

I'm looking to buying a new carbon frame bike. I am big guy clocking in at 110kg in the nick. I currently ride a Specialized Comp Epic aluminium frame. I have broken the back triangle three times now. Although Specialized have always been honourable in meeting the warranties, I really want a frame that can deal with my weight and bad riding. I have heard that the Santa Cruz Tall Boy is very strong and so I have had a look at it. I will really appreciate some advice. Thanks all.

You have heard correctly .I weigh 100kg and that is what i ride .I have done joberg2c, mankele, vangaalen,s monster ext If you break a Tallboy frame it is bad riding .Like sitting on a technical downhill instead of your legs taking the punches .Any frame can be broken by bad riding !The newest version is even stronger with some connections replaced by alu ones

That is beautiful Gummi

I have seen some big guys doing big jumps at speeds i can only dream of and not one problem with the Bronson.

http://www.nsmb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/SCB13_001762-1.jpg

I'd like to know how it's standing up without a visible stand :mellow: .

PS BEAUTIFUL BIKE!!!

I'd like to know how it's standing up without a visible stand :mellow: .

PS BEAUTIFUL BIKE!!!

At the price of this bike, you can do whatever you want, it cannot fall. Also lands jumps by itself and makes coffee one minute before you wake-up in the morning :D

My Sani partner is also 110kg of pure beef and he rides a tallboy. The only things he does break are spokes

Edited by Stretch