ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be or not to be for Froome Dawg?

post-12015-0-14696100-1403631239_thumb.jpg

Froome will have to work hard for the Maillot Jaune and to keep it.

@gummibear

Seems like a lifetime ago, eh

post-12015-0-50020200-1403636315_thumb.jpg

They are good buddies.Hope Andy can dig deep this year.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9hutmaznSwA/Tf_UL-pi4kI/AAAAAAAAANg/q8Skl_B6itU/s1600/Andy+Schleck+and+Alberto+Contador+HUGS.jpg

The tour de Suisse and Dauphine has yielded some rather unexpected but very deserving winners, Froome and Wiggo were expected to win but their performance were surprisingly poor, Contador is looking very strong.

A few weeks ago I had almost conceded the TdF to team Sky and a pretty boring very much like it's been over the last 2 years but I think it's going to be very exciting especially with these performances from other GC contenders.

Do you guys think froome will have sufficient time to prepare for Tdf after dauphine and get back the strength he had in 2013 on the mountains.

Lotto Belisol: Lars Bak, Bart De Clercq, Tony Gallopin, André Greipel, Adam Hansen, Greg Henderson, Jürgen Roelandts, Marcel Sieberg and Jurgen Van den Broeck.

I've read on Twitter that this Tour will be Hansen's 9th consecutive Grand Tour. Crazy.

I know he's not a GC contender but it shows you what can be done with a well managed athlete.

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2010/07/tdf_2010_st9_schleck_yellow.jpg

Andy needs a good tour, maybe even a stage win to get his confidence back.

Seems like a lifetime ago, eh

post-12015-0-50020200-1403636315_thumb.jpg

Those were the days when the TDF was a lot more interesting, days without the skyborgs