2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Nibali has been wearing his "lucky" yellow jersey every day, either the one he won in Sheffield or the other in Arenberg reports l'Equipe, ...they get washed and re-used rather than wearing a new one each day. He's also refused to wear yellow shorts so he doesn't look "arrogant"

camouflage ... so he can hide and do fast breakaways when the hurt is deep

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have the following riders:

Nibbles

Cuddles

anyone else?

There is Fabulous and my kids have dubbed Sagan Sagooosh. . But you have to say it with meaning.

10 seconds and 5 sprint points. If they can cheat this openly they definitely cheat hidden from view. Yes I know it had almost no impact, it's the principle I'm talking about.

And the funniest was DB having a go indirectly at VN about his performance while CF beat VN's ass numerous times the last year or two.

I love pro cycling, because it's like a soapie, but with action as well!!

Oom, I'll spill the beans, the rumour is about AS. It's all over the internet. I'm actually very surprised at how good his bro FS is climbing currently, although he was always the better rider of the two.

PRO cycling

Can't live with it... Can't live without it

So we have the following riders:

Nibbles

Cuddles

anyone else?

Wiggles

Mandy & Francine

Purito

Spartacus

Contador and Valverde have nicknames that didn't catch on (El Pistolero and Balaverde).

Personally, I'm surprised that Sagan doesn't have a nickname by now...

10 seconds and 5 sprint points. If they can cheat this openly they definitely cheat hidden from view. Yes I know it had almost no impact, it's the principle I'm talking about.

And the funniest was DB having a go indirectly at VN about his performance while CF beat VN's ass numerous times the last year or two.

I love pro cycling, because it's like a soapie, but with action as well!!

Oom, I'll spill the beans, the rumour is about AS. It's all over the internet. I'm actually very surprised at how good his bro FS is climbing currently, although he was always the better rider of the two.

Thanks for not being part of the 'omertà' that has been ruling over this news here on da HubSA.

Nogal jou naamgenoot - well... almost

Wiggles

Mandy & Francine

Purito

Spartacus

Contador and Valverde have nicknames that didn't catch on (El Pistolero and Balaverde).

Personally, I'm surprised that Sagan doesn't have a nickname by now...

Also known as

The Hulk

Lord Sagan

Sagan The Great

My kids are having so much fun watching the tour.. I even get comments like.. but mommy.. there are 4 climbs today.. we can't do homework now.

And immediately after the stage the bikes get ridden round the garden. . They do their own stage..

click like if you actually did it

But of course we do..

And he will be the reason my kids will want road bikes too..

Edited by Gen

My kids are having so much fun watching the tour.. I even get comments like.. but mommy.. there are 4 climbs today.. we can't do homework now.

And immediately after the stage the bikes get ridden round the garden. . They do their own stage..

:whistling:

And what does Mommy say?

Also known as

The Hulk

Lord Sagan

Sagan The Great

'The Hulk' - when he leaves the green team at the end of this season, that nickname will have to fall away, so doesn't have legs.

Those other two aren't cool at all. They just sound like unimaginative brown nosing to me.