2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

And look how much crap he got from the media for being windgat

Anyhow he has a girlfriend. . So he is young and in lust.. he has no built up anger atm ;)

And good for him....sprinters, they are always in the kuk...something tells me team orders might have been at play here...but ja.

Maybe sagan v.2015 will be more like the old him...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about that woman spectator on the last climb.

Imagine you go to all the trouble to get to the stage with all the logistics and costs.

You've made your way up the climb and cannot wait for the big moment.

When it finally arrives ,you are on your cellphone looking the wrong way, all gaga as the race leader in yellow knocks the thing out of your hand.

She should be shot on the spot for being Stupid, or she can go join Numsa, they both seem to have the same IQ levels

that is why its so disappointing to be honest...last year's tour he was windgat, in your face, ride like there is no tomorrow....in other races, knyping tjerries behinds....that is the sagan i like

The new one that racks up points...meh

I'm more worried about him riding a Spez and wearing any other colour than fluo green in forthcoming seasons.

*weeps*

I'm more worried about him riding a Spez and wearing any other colour than fluo green in forthcoming seasons.

*weeps*

hahaha

so when you getting your tarmac?

*weeps*

Seems like it will be fluo Dale.... selling your bike?

No hate, just not loving him....

Agreed.

Not loving him doesn't mean hate.

I am generally not a fan of show-offs.

His wheelie popping comes across as attention whoring.

Yes, he is good and that is 'right now" will he be this good in a few years to come ?

Maybe and maybe not.

Is he a great ?

No not yet.

As we said, that fine line between tradition and showmanship.

He reminds me of Prince Naseem Hamed in some ways.

And good for him....sprinters, they are always in the kuk...something tells me team orders might have been at play here...but ja.

Maybe sagan v.2015 will be more like the old him...

I think that really may be the issue.. team orders.. also I think the kid has to make a decision on his future. . It could be affecting him.

Any suggestions as to how Sagan should have gone about his goal of getting the green jersey in a way that would be more exciting/ acceptable/ romantic?

To my mind he has done it in such fine fashion that he has made it look so easy. Perhaps it would have been more exciting if he only just got it by 3 points but the fact that he is so far ahead just goes to show what a dominating performance he has put up.

I do. . I love watching him ride.. a couple of times he was came from so far back to get to the line to pick up points.. weaving through the whole lot.. a lot of times without any team mates to help him.. hell that's mos courageous.

Have you ever seen Cippollini back in the day ?

Funny how we differ.. my kids say this about Kittel.. ag he is just gonna let his train do the damage and pop out near the end and win.

But like me they like watching sagan weave through creating gaps that there aren't to get to the front without a team leading him out.

*weeps*

So what's the latest on that.. will it be a smurf blue spez or a blue and yellow spez?

Any suggestions as to how Sagan should have gone about his goal of getting the green jersey in a way that would be more exciting/ acceptable/ romantic?

To my mind he has done it in such fine fashion that he has made it look so easy. Perhaps it would have been more exciting if he only just got it by 3 points but the fact that he is so far ahead just goes to show what a dominating performance he has put up.

I fully agee. Also so happy that we have not seen a procession of perfectly choreographed lead out trains for sprinting stage wins this year. Talk about boring!...

that is why its so disappointing to be honest...last year's tour he was windgat, in your face, ride like there is no tomorrow....in other races, knyping tjerries behinds....that is the sagan i like

The new one that racks up points...meh

Ag ja, you know...

If you're DS say, get the green jersey, you get the green jersey

Remember, the PROs aren't their to exercise their own will.

It's instructions, minute by minute, through the headpiece.

If it wasn't for this talent, Cannondale Pro Cycling would be pretty anonymous in the peloton.

So what's the latest on that.. will it be a smurf blue spez or a blue and yellow spez?

Joining 'Berto and Majka and the crazy billionaire Russian (rumour mill)

Archived