2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey.. I have really enjoyed chatting with you lot on this thread the last 3 weeks.. donno who i am gonna chat to after sunday... but thx all been a blast.

I could always go p someone off and interfere with the ladies and bikes thread.... nah.. I will just sulk quietly for a bit.

See you in our Spring at the Vuelta - just 4-5 weeks

:clap:

Who are you guys picking for the TT? A bit too hilly for the likes of Martin? Maybe someone like Degenkolb?

Or is it hilly enough to give Nibbles/Valverde a chance?

Who are you guys picking for the TT? A bit too hilly for the likes of Martin? Maybe someone like Degenkolb?

Or is it hilly enough to give Nibbles/Valverde a chance?

Martin no doubt

Martin no doubt

Yip, panzerwagen has had an awesome tour....reckon the will give it all and take it.

The mountains are over for this year's Tour but the stage includes a Cat 4 climb just 13km from the finish. If a breakaway does not stay away, the climb could be the launch pad for late attacks.

164 riders remain in the race. They will all hoping to stay safe and so make it to Paris on Sunday.

See you in our Spring at the Vuelta - just 4-5 weeks

:clap:

4-5 till spring. . He yeah

Archived