• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin also down in the crash

Hope he's oraait

My favourite for tomorrow's Tt

Ooh no

Other groups of riders are still finishing. This was expected to be a transfer stage but the rain changed it into a thrilling finale.

rats rats rats - had to work and missed the rain finish - did nibbles fall and change things?

rats rats rats - had to work and missed the rain finish - did nibbles fall and change things?

The wreck was inside the 3km mark, so there was no effect on the overall standings, with Nibali keeping his commanding lead over Thibaut Pinot (FDJ.fr) and Jean-Christophe Peraud (AG2R-La Mondiale).

Nibali seemed unruffled by the late crash, explaining how he avoided any problems by taking an inside line in the corner.

"It was a hard day because of the weather and there was a moment of surprise with the crash but we got through it okay. We were close to the finish and so we'd moved back to let the sprinters take charge. We didn’t want to take any risks," he said.

Cyclingnews

"I've traveled a long road since I was a boy in Sicily and made a lot of sacrifices and had lot of help from a lot of people in Messina and then in Tuscany, where I developed as a rider. I've been lucky to be able to do what I love the most and make my boyhood dream come true."

Nibs

and I have to work again tom.

mmmm lets see if the boss is home to make it fun for those on the hub and watching the t

"I've traveled a long road since I was a boy in Sicily and made a lot of sacrifices and had lot of help from a lot of people in Messina and then in Tuscany, where I developed as a rider. I've been lucky to be able to do what I love the most and make my boyhood dream come true."

Nibs

Yup its too bad Team Cannondale didn't hang onto him. Its all been about Ivan.

Edited by kosmonooit

What a brilliant strategy by Garmin Sharp. When Navardauskas attacked to bridge to his team mate nobody paid much notice after the failed attack by another teammate to bridge the gap. By the time they figured out what was happening it was too late.

Program guide shows 14:05

With a non-flat TT, I'm guessing about 1:10 ride time.

For a 17:30 finish, that means 16:20 start for Nibali.

We'll get to see the top 50 riders