2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Tough gig for Cav'. He'd set his whole season on that stage and would be devo at the outcome. I'm a fan but Gerro has every right to be fuming about what happened as Cav' was 100% at fault. Too determined and too focused and that blurred his judgement. Badly.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anything to read into Froome's 6th place? Why would be put himself in danger when there is no time to make up or was he actually far enough behind the main fight for the line?

Argie bargie

Looks rof

post-12015-0-59988600-1404583922_thumb.jpg

THAT looks like a self destruction!! Maybe we was trying to pull a Suarez?? :eek:

Tough gig for Cav'. He'd set his whole season on that stage and would be devo at the outcome. I'm a fan but Gerro has every right to be fuming about what happened as Cav' was 100% at fault. Too determined and too focused and that blurred his judgement. Badly.

Too desperate as well ... and left millions of Brits heading off to the pub to drown their sorrows. It was a bit like the Olympic Road race, talked up before way too much. But good on him for 'fessing up, and Gerro is disappointed, but not injured, he featured on the OGE daily vid afterwards, was quiet chirpy.

CAV :: GONE

it was revealed that he had underlined ligament ruptures with an AC-joint dislocation. “Mark is out of the race, he will not start,” a spokesperson from Omega Pharma-QuickStep told Cyclingnews before the start.

Gonna be some TdF fantasy teams looking a bit lacking as well.

What a great turnout by the people of Yorkshire. Might just add it to a bucket list of Summer trips one day... By the way, do they know that Sir Wiggo is not riding??? Just saying...

CAV :: GONE

Gonna be some TdF fantasy teams looking a bit lacking as well.

Glad he isn't on my team

Cav is a Tjop. He deserves what he got. That was dangerous riding at it's worst due to his desperation.

Cav is a Tjop. He deserves what he got. That was dangerous riding at it's worst due to his desperation.

Second this, blatant bad sportsmanship and nearly ruins fellow competitors chances, Sir Tjop in my books and Karma looking out nicely by ensuring he doesn't get to start today, well done Karma!

So OPQS based their whole team around Cav (well almost), now what? There is Tony for the TT ? and Michal for the GC? although he finished 2:39 back yesterday.

So OPQS based their whole team around Cav (well almost), now what? There is Tony for the TT ? and Michal for the GC? although he finished 2:39 back yesterday.

Renshaw to step up for the sprints perhaps and free reign for the rest of the team for breakaway stage wins

Between Terpstra,Bakelants and Martin I expect at least 2 stage wins.

Archived