2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Stage 4 on SS221 since 13:30. The language, French, Italian, Zulu? I don't know, but not Eng or Afr....

Portuguese, Boet.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stage 4 on SS221 since 13:30. The language, French, Italian, Zulu? I don't know, but not Eng or Afr....

You can switch to SS6 or SSHD6 where you will find English.

Chris Froome is now wearing a wrist guard following his crash earlier in the stage. Very worrying times for the reigning champion with an intense cobblestone stage tomorrow.

Chris Froome is now wearing a wrist guard following his crash earlier in the stage. Very worrying times for the reigning champion with an intense cobblestone stage tomorrow.

The thing about injuries are it only reflects the extent of the damage the next day

(Unless masked by painkillers)

Cav- he didn't do it on purpose, it was gross recklessness. It's the kind of thing you get criminally charged for if you drive into someone in your car in traffic.

No wonder.....he wasn't wearing his spectacles yesterday was he, thats negligence for sure.

This sounds Afrikaans to me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-PGsHoVYTk

The thing about injuries are it only reflects the extent of the damage the next day

Froome will still ride, even if they have to strap his wrist to the bars

post-39938-1404821448,4094.jpg

eina...he lost some skin there he must weigh even less now!

Awesome preview for stage 5 tomorrow:

that is a good watch....GOD HELP THEM IF IT RAINS!

The other thing about injuries is the extra recovery energy it takes out of your body. Even slight pain during the night elevates blood pressure and burns more calories.

Well here is hoping that this is just a little bruising and the guard is a mere precaution.

and no surprise .... andy's a goner.

Andy has a torn meniscus....guess i would be crying like a baby if it was me.

It depends, it can be painfull sometimes...and sometimes no pain

Letour.fr has picked up some comments from Sky directeur sportif Nicolas Portal on the Chris Froome crash. The Frenchman confirmed that the Tour champion did not sustain any serious injury in the incident. "We were scared out of our wits, like everyone else, but after talking with him, everything seems okay," Portal said. "He hit the tarmac hard, but everything's all right. I'm not superstitious, but this is one fall we could've done without."

It's an uphill sprint at Cassel, to boot, which ought to help Peter Sagan add to his lead in the points classification. The climb at Cassel is a fixture of the Four Days of Dunkirk, and Arnaud Démare dealt with it comfortably (twice) en route to victory in Coudekerque-Brance on the opening stage of the race this year, a win that set him on his way to final overall victory

Archived