2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Froome needs to stop looking at his bloody bike computer and rather at the road.

Absolutely flying - ave speed 48.7km/h

mooi....the quicker the more exciting.

Saxo no doubt driving the kuk out of the pace

Froome and buddies almost back on..

Sounds like the bunch eased up to let him get back on.

If so, honourable move by the peloton :thumbup: . F

Sounds like the bunch eased up to let him get back on.

If so, honourable move by the peloton :thumbup: . F

Why...he isnt in yellow

After his fall Martin is coming back towards the break but he's 25 seconds down. Froome now needs to move to the front of the peloton and make sure that he has his teammates with him. Burghardt is now sitting up it seems. Perhaps BMC think it's so dangerous out there that they need him back, especially as the break only has 1'37.

---------

Eisel and Porte have moved Froome to the front again as we see Astana to continue to set the pace.

Why...he isnt in yellow

Defending champ, I guess. Still holds enough cred in the pro ranks to get the respect.

Cool lid

http://d4nuk0dd6nrma.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014-Tour-de-France-Stage-4-16.jpg

I'm not sure that the bunch sat up, ave speed now 49.1km/h. Astana & Tinkoff on the front

The Gorilla's lead out man, Henderson

http://d4nuk0dd6nrma.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014-Tour-de-France-Stage-4-3.jpg

Defending champ, I guess. Still holds enough cred in the pro ranks to get the respect.

I guess... :thumbup:

I guess its ok if they didn't wait cause Sky sat behind their team car for a while. Wonder if they will be penalised?

Archived