Ibis Mojo HDR 650b - Build & Review

Iwan Kemp

Life is all about getting a 29er to sub 10kg...

...and then bombing it down the tech stuff to the bottom.

Such beautiful juxtapositioning.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is all about getting a 29er to sub 10kg...

...and then bombing it down the tech stuff to the bottom.

Such beautiful juxtapositioning.

Shoe. For a moment there I thought we lost you for good.

I leave you guys for a day and a half and you guys go all Lord of the Flies on me! Seriously. Massively. Gut wrenchingly disappointed by the service from the Hope guys (International Trade). Over it now, but they've turned ordering a wheelset into a higher grade subject. Seems sorted for now, but I will never know until I (FINALLY) have my wheels in hand. Monday is the latest.

MASSIVE big kudos to Cycle Factory again fr their great service and getting me sorted and also to Naas and Janos at evobikes.co.za for their great communication and willingness to help. Rare in this day and age.

Did you get your stuff from me from Crow yet?

Not yet. Have been in PE and going away this weekend. Seeing each other on build night which looks like Tue at this stage.

I don't know what the problem is with the Joplins, everyone I have spoken to recon they have had no issues once they have taken them off their bikes!

My cupboard devopled play while I stored the Joplin in there.

How about epoxying the dropper or welding it so that it does not drop anymore?

Joplin will find a way around it!

What was this thread about again!

Push ups?

Crow ... you keen on using some of that plastidip on a new second hand fork I might well be mounting on a new 4th hand long travel HT ... once the boys at STOKE have given the fork the OK and a decent service that is.

Yeah. Can organise on site spray painter to give it a lick of PlastiDip for you. I have just finished taking it off the Ibis. Like rock feared and said it doesn't work to lekker in small blocks and pieces. Will have to go the vinyl route.

for whats its worth I think keep the Vit-P but go out of your way to make each and every bit on the bike completely black......

+1

Shes just right as is :thumbup:

for whats its worth I think keep the Vit-P but go out of your way to make each and every bit on the bike completely black......

Yeah, agreed. But for now it's beer fest time!

post-1575-0-73578700-1383932415_thumb.jpg

Yeah, agreed. But for now it's beer fest time!

post-1575-0-73578700-1383932415_thumb.jpg

What a jol that was, had a very sore head this morning. I think I drank about 7 of those big mugs.

What you probably mean is the ESI grips. I found that with gripshift you could get the perfect size grip if you got the ESI chunkies as you void Ci then to your size and they fit perfectly. Same profile as the gripshift.

Olympic has a really good range of ESI and other grips. ..