Ibis Mojo HDR 650b - Build & Review

Iwan Kemp

please paint the direct FD mount black......

think the fork needs some hi-viz decals to balance the VitP out........otherwise great, oh, and a black shock?

seriously though, great build there......

He's going stealth in due time... Trust me... Oh, and the Vit P looks a lot better in the flesh with ZERO additional colour elsewhere. Seriously. It is good. But vinyl covered vit p would be even betterer.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're getting there...

post-1575-0-84209000-1384453288_thumb.jpg

sorry to be Debbie Downer , but you can hurt your reverb clamping it in like that! you need to clamp it on the bottom part , not the telescopic part,

'as per Sram installation and bleed video'

I like the way you routed the post cable through the direct mount hole. Pity my frame doesnt have a direct mount :(

Oh yes you do ...... :ph34r:

http://blog.barrytwynam.com/files/2011/07/cordless-drill.jpg

http://blog.barrytwynam.com/files/2011/07/cordless-drill.jpg

I like your quote ! I evidently used that same quote earlier this morning! weird....

You and Crow will be the cause of the total raping of my credit facility... :devil:

Wasn't there a Lev Integra advertised in the classifieds the other day? :whistling:

Silence on this thread .......................................................... why, where is the ride report and some decent pics of the bike on the trails?

Please don't use the "working excuse"

Silence on this thread .......................................................... why, where is the ride report and some decent pics of the bike on the trails?

Please don't use the "working excuse"

Amen brother!!!

...Please don't use the "working excuse"

Would "cause I've been afforded the opportunity to ride a split pivot bike for the week" suffice? Looks like Sunday's Enduro may be the mayden voyage for the HDR. Not sure how clever that is...

EDIT: In actual fact, I know darn well that's not clever!

Edited by The Crow

Guest Omega Man

Would "cause I've been afforded the opportunity to ride a split pivot bike for the week" suffice? Looks like Sunday's Enduro may be the mayden voyage for the HDR. Not sure how clever that is...

MEH DW FTW!