2014 mountain bike calendar

dillon

Been looking for a calender myself for a few weeks now but with out any success. So if someone has please share.

i just need to enter barberton and sabie ultra's, so I don't slack off on the training, got to keep motivated, work to a goal, and all that stuff....

all the big blue mountains

oh ok

yea in that case plenty for Beer4Recovery, check out Nissan Trailseeker, MTN series...ag actually just watch supercycling every tuesday, they normally announce all the races and closing dates

One thing i hated about the Vaalies while i grew up in Durban was that they always boasted about how fast paced Jo-Burg was and that Durbz and Cape town are slower than .......... (Choose your adjective as i heard them all)

In light of this i must give a round of applause to the Western Cape, so far on both Thehub and on Bicycling Website they are the only province to have announced some races, even as far as Dec 7 2014 in one case. Gauteng still hasn't

Yes i am a Vaalie now as i've lived here for a few years, so i am allowed to use the "V" Word

:ph34r:

Edited by ScottC-M

One thing i hated about the Vaalies while i grew up in Durban was that they always boasted about how fast paced Jo-Burg was and that Durbz and Cape town are slower than .......... (Choose your adjective as i heard them all)

In light of this i must give a round of applause to the Western Cape, so far on both Thehub and on Bicycling Website they are the only province to have announced some races, even as far as Dec 7 2014 in one case. Gauteng still hasn't

Yes i am a Vaalie now as i've lived here for a few years, so i am allowed to use the "V" Word

:ph34r:

Could be we have too many races to fit in our calender? Edited by Pusher

could be, but would still be nice to have a list of a couple for jan and feb to work our planning out for dec holidays etc, was by no means trash talking us Vaalies, just giving the capies a :thumbup:

Usually the races are roughly the same dates every year so you can work on this year's dates as a rough guide for next year.