• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja, you are quite sharp.. :thumbup:

You thought of this too, right?

post-13110-0-08925500-1384410666_thumb.jpg

post-13110-0-66239200-1384410678_thumb.jpg

What are you doing with that log?

..what are we NOT doing with that log? We are NOT putting it on the bakkie, there's a chance it might never come off again!

Crow, that deposit was non-refundable huh..

Hey PoS!

Hauled my sorry carcass all the way up to Cobra yesterday then held on tight down Cobra followed by Mamba then Boomslang and finished off with Snake Eyes before cruizing, OK hanging on for dear life, down Vasbyt and My Roots.

I've still got a stupid grin on my face - can't seem to get ride of it and people are beginning to point and stare at me. :w00t:

With all the road :ph34r: riding i've been doing lately i almost forgot how awesome it is to ride on sweet trails almost in my back yard.

Thanks again for all your (and your teams') hard work, dedication and most importantly, your thick skin in dealing with the authorities and nay sayers.

Edited by Beattbox

Boomslang has reached the entry of Snake Eyes!

Go ride troops, get that ground compact so we can start installing features where the track speed allows, slow or fast!

Heading back up to Mamba for more nice things. Mamba round 2.

Yes since my Steiltes kaboom I am a bit loathe to do anything at speed in the mud. I think self-diagnosed little bitch syndrome comes to mind.

I am 3 weeks out from long leave so Tokai will be seeing my big wheels soon! Man oh man, so many trails, only so many days to ride them in!

Hope there will be some build days in December because I feel crap for not helping out, but trying to keep Paarl's trails in shape has kept me pretty occupied and, you know, reasons.

Anyone know how the trails have held up with all this rain?

I'm also curious? Was hoping to make my second ever trip to tokai this week end... Has anyone ridden it this morning?

All should be just fine. We've been putting in water management wherever we work, so I don't expect any serious damage.. The rain is probably the best thing for the new trails.. can't wait to head out at 12!

All should be just fine. We've been putting in water management wherever we work, so I don't expect any serious damage.. The rain is probably the best thing for the new trails.. can't wait to head out at 12!

Cool will try get out there this afternoon

Well done Deon. The snake trails have held up beautifully! Theres a bit of a landslide at the beginning of cobra but nothing compared to the one on level 5. It seems like about 10 tons of dirt is on the road. And the road just north of the top of dh 1 is also covered in thick mud for about 20 meters. It was a fun ride though, now time to jet wash the bike!

Well done Deon. The snake trails have held up beautifully! Theres a bit of a landslide at the beginning of cobra but nothing compared to the one on level 5. It seems like about 10 tons of dirt is on the road. And the road just north of the top of dh 1 is also covered in thick mud for about 20 meters. It was a fun ride though, now time to jet wash the bike!

Do u think its worth it driving from northern suburbs for a ride? Or too muddy and slippery?