No More Baberton Classic in 2014

Lexx

Ok so got the race calendar,

now where do you see the confirmation of distances for the races?

Sure it will be the same as this year.

MTN races - Ultra (110km), Marathon (75km), Half (45km) and 20km.

Trailseeker - Maratahon (70km), Half (45km), 20km and 10km.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity - personally I prefer GravelTravel to Tulbagh.

Agree, always thought that if one of the 2 was going to be dropped it would be Tulbagh

Pity Barberton is gone but I'm sure the MTN race at Van Gaalen will be super tough. Imagine the Ultra route :eek: EINA!!

there will be deaders after an ultra @ VG...

6 pack says they do the nissan 70 route, but then hook a left to breedts....

Hmmmm I was thinking more along the lines of 2012 satellite descent then couple of loops on the oom piets/greek church side to add vertical meters.

Hmmmm I was thinking more along the lines of 2012 satellite descent then couple of loops on the oom piets/greek church side to add vertical meters.

Problem is distance me thinks...oom piets will give you another 10-15km...They going to have to go towards breedts...maybe not on that district road...but in that direction me thinks. If they can come over breedts from the shebeen they should get to 2500m for the day. Guys are going to earn their stripes that day.

Problem is distance me thinks...oom piets will give you another 10-15km...They going to have to go towards breedts...maybe not on that district road...but in that direction me thinks. If they can come over breedts from the shebeen they should get to 2500m for the day. Guys are going to earn their stripes that day.

and then Eric working his magic and making sure everyone comes home on a different route.

and then Eric working his magic and making sure everyone comes home on a different route.

Yea, he always does....one of the reasons they VG races are so popular.