Hijack again on Lansdowne area.

Cippo

100%. Consider me and you one in the same. I couldn't agree more.

I hear all my mates starting to ride with their guns. Unless you see the ouens before to fire a warning shot.... But they are smarter than that!

Jees, taking a gun on the ride. Thats just the worst idea ever. They will prob kill you with it. They are always a step ahead.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frail4Life

There have been 4 incidents now in that area to date. First was Meezo who had his bike stolen early morning on Turfhhall rd. 2nd was a guy jacked in Induland crescent late afternoon. 3rd was an attempted jacking of a clubmate in Turfhall road again. 4th is today's incident.

I have cycled through Jan Smuts/ area everytime when going to a Ride in the southern suburbs!

Guest Frail4Life

100%. Consider me and you one in the same. I couldn't agree more.

I hear all my mates starting to ride with their guns. Unless you see the ouens before to fire a warning shot.... But they are smarter than that!

SHOOT to Kill!

Problem is NO witnesses are allowed!

Not good to hear,I suppose a bling bike is a soft target with a good pay off. Seems like these guys know what to go for

This is the bike guys. Wheels are Mavic Aksiums with Gators. Bike is fitted with Sram Red.

original post says bike is white, maybe edit to prevent any confusion.

How do I load a video on here from my Samsung Tablet2? I've got a video clip that I want to share.

Edited by BennieGerber

How do I load a video on here from my Samsung Tablet2? I've got a video clip that I want to share.

Upload to Youtube and then post the link

Not good to hear,I suppose a bling bike is a soft target with a good pay off. Seems like these guys know what to go for

original post says bike is white, maybe edit to prevent any confusion.

Done!

Cops have followed up on registration and have spoken to owner. Seems bakkie was stolen by a family member and that person has now been questioned by SAPS. Bike has been sold already and cops are following up. Will post more details as it happens.

Bike has been sold already and cops are following up.

Would be nice to see the cops follow this chain down and see where these rides end up once 'jacked.

Cops have followed up on registration and have spoken to owner. Seems bakkie was stolen by a family member and that person has now been questioned by SAPS. Bike has been sold already and cops are following up. Will post more details as it happens.

that didn't take long...bargain price no doubt?

Not to funny a tjop, but that's an old excuse of family member stealing. We actually spoke about today, a work colleague lives around the corner of the address above, said he's gonna go check if the bakkie there.

Having said that, i hope something good comes from this...

Anymore news from this story?