RANT! Is it OK to start being rude at cyclist riding abreast

Velo Racer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it okay to assume that the OP won't be coming back here anymore as all the replies are not worth replying on anymore. What happens if it's not okay? :mellow:

Is it OK for me to tell you to shut up and go read your O magazine seeing that you love Oprah so much.

Cranky on a Monday morning.....you must lg on on a Friday :whistling:

Is it OK for me to even consider putting my foot outside the house not even mentioning riding a bike...

Fixed It! How did nobody else see that though?

You need a brain wash - you have a dirty mind :-)

Is it ok to start a topic like this on a day other than a Friday?

No its not okay, as you can see it gets hubanized!

is it ok to post comments when another member has already made that particular point

Is it ok that 2 similar comments are passed at a similar time by 2 people with a similar sentiment without knowing that a similar comment is being passed at a similar time.

That does not sound Ok, but whats worse is when slow riders ride 2 or even three abreast on the cycle paths around blouberg. Happens very often. They act so surprised and shocked when i shout at them to give way. Sometimes they keep riding 2/3 abreast and don't bother to move. i've seen a crash or two from people not moving and guys riding around the incompetent fools.

Edited by Leg breaker