RANT! Is it OK to start being rude at cyclist riding abreast

Velo Racer

To male and female riding abreast on the R304 between Cloetsville and the Bottelary turnoff on saturday morning around 8am. Thanks for making my ride more dangerous. Female wearing a grey wind breaker on a road bike and male with a red top on a mtb. Learn to consider other cyclists taking this more serious than you who are clearly out to just enjoy a morning ride whilst spoiling everybody else's day. I had to cycle on the right side of the yellow line to get past you.

As a cyclist you should be aware of whats going on around you. I pity you!

Edited by Velo Racer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All these 'Is it okay threads'...?

Is it ok if I go for a poo after lunch...? Just checking if the hub is ok with everything I do...

Seriously dude. You could have kept that comment to yourself if you had nothing worthwhile to say. If you comment on a topic in a forum try showing your wit by actually commenting on the subject.

Edited by Velo Racer

To male and female riding abreast on the R304 between Cloetsville and the Bottelary turnoff on saturday morning around 8am. Thanks for making my ride more dangerous. Female wearing a grey wind breaker on a road bike and male with a red top on a mtb. Learn to consider other cyclists taking this more serious than you who are clearly out to just enjoy a morning ride whilst spoiling everybody else's day. I had to cycle on the right side of the yellow line to get past you.

As a cyclist you should be aware of whats going on around you. I pity you!

Is it ok.....So what ??

Edited by Kranswurm

It is okay for you to enjoy the rest of your ride and not let two inconsiderate cyclists bugger up the rest of you ride.

Thought you guys from the WC are chilled relaxed oaks.

Seems what they were doing was more than fine, if they were in the yellow lane - though you are not supposed to cycle there, technically. They arent impeding road traffic and you have no right to insist on riding in the yellow lane.

You are supposed to start your post with "is it ok"

Is it OK for me to tell you to shut up and go read your O magazine seeing that you love Oprah so much.

Is it ok for me to tell you to relax a bit, so much stress cannot be healthy.

Seriously dude. You could have kept that comment to yourself if you had nothing worthwhile to say. If you comment on a topic in a forum try showing your wit by actually commenting on the subject.

Noob

This is the Hub. Subject are there to be avoided at all costs