Hit and Run in Bloemfontein

Vetseun

Two cyclists were hit by a vehicle in Bloem again yesterday. Apparently one has passed away. Awaite further details.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truck driver fell asleep according to a report. I will not be cycling the highway during the festive season. This is terrible.

Truck driver fell asleep according to a report. I will not be cycling the highway during the festive season. This is terrible.

Hectic

:cursing:

He would barely have felt the impact

I don't know what to say anymore.

With you on that.

Wasn't someone going to keep track and plot accidents on a map at one stage?

With you on that.

Wasn't someone going to keep track and plot accidents on a map at one stage?

Great idea but you may as well just look at a pin cushion

I thought exactly the same!

Just wait till Big H hears about this. I'm deeply saddened by this accident. Could have been my mother or father who cycles the same road. RIP fellow cyclists

Sad to hear, RIP fellow cyclist.

My Sister stays in Bloem (Fauna) and when I listen to the horror stories she tells me about the behavior of both Cyclist and Motorists, and the the Motorists absolute disgust and disdain for Cyclists, I'm very surprised that there is not more incidents involving cyclists.

Archived