Team Fedgroup Itec

rock

That is alot of moola for a shot in the dark

Wonder how much the testosterone treatment costs...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how much the testosterone treatment costs...

Cheap as chips, hell it might be cheaper than a tub of epic pro or hammer perpetuam...but its 1000 times more potent....its a steriod afterall.

Cheap as chips, hell it might be cheaper than a tub of epic pro or hammer perpetuam...but its 1000 times more potent....its a steriod afterall.

And how do u ...... :P

At the moment I say it worked out much more expensive.

I suppose the appeal costs are not applied in UCI currency CHF, that would add to the punishment...

Ja agree swiss, lifetime or nothing...its harsh, but it fits the crime.

Bigup on the cape epic for this... :thumbup:

It would be interesting if a really high profile athlete who has served a drug ban wanted to ride the Epic.

It would be interesting if a really high profile athlete who has served a drug ban wanted to ride the Epic.

There is a clause that says the athlete has to have been found guilty after 1 Jan 2013. Credibility and zero tolerance has take priority over a big name, well hopefully

And how do u ...... :P

At the moment I say it worked out much more expensive.

I suppose the appeal costs are not applied in UCI currency CHF, that would add to the punishment...

kekekeke...5th

Why was Brandon so transparent with what he was doing ?

He didn't try and hide anything.

So as far as he was concerned all was in order.

Then he gets SHAFTED not on !! :(

I wonder whether it was ever checked to what level his testosterone was raised? Was it ever supranormal? It is still illegal to use - merely wondering if it raised his game above his normal level (referencing the Caster arguments).

Hey, another one hit wonder. he should head over to the spinergy in the face thread. he'll know what it feels like to be shafted as well.

How can all be in order when you're using Testosterone as a professional athlete?

"Anabolic steroids (including testosterone) have also been taken to enhance muscle development, strength, or endurance. They do so directly by increasing the muscles' protein synthesis. As a result, muscle fibers become larger and repair faster than the average person's."

And coming to the "maybe his testosterone levels are naturally lower" point - if my hematocrit levels are lower than normal, do you think it's fine for me to take EPO so that I can get onto the same level as "normal"?

How can all be in order when you're using Testosterone as a professional athlete?

"Anabolic steroids (including testosterone) have also been taken to enhance muscle development, strength, or endurance. They do so directly by increasing the muscles' protein synthesis. As a result, muscle fibers become larger and repair faster than the average person's."

And coming to the "maybe his testosterone levels are naturally lower" point - if my hematocrit levels are lower than normal, do you think it's fine for me to take EPO so that I can get onto the same level as "normal"?

I don't condone what he did, but as we get older the testosterone level drops, often doctors will subscribe a supplement to lift that level.

they let Roel Paullissen ride last year

they let Roel Paullissen ride last year

He was bust some years before the Epic imposed its lifetime ban rule.

He was bust some years before the Epic imposed its lifetime ban rule.

Yip, think the rule states anything after 1st Jan 2013

If he was to set a Strava record (like for example Platt just did) would it still count?

If he was to set a Strava record (like for example Platt just did) would it still count?

Imagine having someone from Strava pitch up on your doorstep to test you…

Archived