So starts my new 27.5 build

Izak

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, that was nice of them. Was eyeing out that frame the other day on Wongfu, is that where it is from?

I'm sure you will be very happy :thumbup:

looks good, need to also post in the Chinese Carbon thread, especially with regard to your dealing with ICAN, how was the communication and any issues etc

Hi Izak is that a 165 mm shock and also is that a 650b frame or a 26er you converting?

Hi It's a Rockshox XX 165 x 38 and no not converting 27.5 frame and Rockshox Revelation 27.5 front shock.

looks good, need to also post in the Chinese Carbon thread, especially with regard to your dealing with ICAN, how was the communication and any issues etc

I will post as soon as I'm done. But comms were excellent and got my frame delivered to my door within 11 days!

Price was also velly good!! ;)

First want to take it for a ride or two before I comment and everyone goes and buys. But so far very happy looks like good quality and service so far was great.

Nice, happy building!

Thanks man, ek hoop om alles vandag klaar te kry en dan behorot die wiele more klaar gebou te wees. Miskien kan ek haar vir n spin vat more namiddag!!! Whooohooo!!

And so starts my 27.5 build ....

Even got a handwritten card with bad engrish ;)

I love the chosen English names. In my line of work I've dealt with a Crystal (popular name), Candy and Angel.

Beautiful frame dude, kan jy miskien inligting of link na website waar jy ge-order het stuur, ek wil vir my n hardtail 29er frame in bring. Dankie so lank en geniet die nuwe speel ding

I love the chosen English names. In my line of work I've dealt with a Crystal (popular name), Candy and Angel.

Hehehe yip always interesting, makes it easier though ;) easier than Mingeling-deejon :D

Beautiful frame dude, kan jy miskien inligting of link na website waar jy ge-order het stuur, ek wil vir my n hardtail 29er frame in bring. Dankie so lank en geniet die nuwe speel ding

Praat met "Crystal" crystal@icanbikes.com se vir haar Izak het jou verwys ;) hehehe

Praat met "Crystal" crystal@icanbikes.com se vir haar Izak het jou verwys ;) hehehe

Thx Izak, hoop nie haar naam het verander na Angel in tussen tyd nie