nobody wants to sell me a bike

finallygotabike

and this is why we in South african get treated like Sh..t, because we accept sh..t service.

Never in the US will a customer have to ask for service, never mind a 2nd time.

They don't accept it, and if treated like "don't bother me" they simply walk out.

G

I tend to see a lot of people taking to the hub to moan about the LBS's not gettting back to them.

1. Yes you the customer are important but you are not the only customer.

2. If you really wont something. Swallow the stupid arrogant pill of im not going to use a LBS that doesn't get back to me. So pick up the phone and call them. If after a couple times of them not getting back to you then cut your losses.

3. Bike shop's also have deal with suppliers and they to don't get back to them.

4. If you wont something badly enough you will find a way. And at the end of the day when you have your dream bike all the blod sweat and tears will be worth it.

Rant over :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the bike shops all realize you not serious.5 months and you don't even know what brand you want.Decide what you want,phone around for stock and go buy the damn bike or stop wasting their time. Nothing pisses a shop off more than a person haggling about how they can get it cheaper in the USA etc etc.If you can ,just go buy it then.

It's called shopping!!

Everyone else seems to be able to buy a bike quick as a a flash

Come with me this weekend and I promise to help spend your money and I promise you will take a bike home

I agree with SB

You are not serious and the bike shops don't take you seriously

Again, shopping, what's with you guys, don't you have wives, girlfriends???

Guest Latent Blue

and this is why we in South african get treated like Sh..t, because we accept sh..t service.

Never in the US will a customer have to ask for service, never mind a 2nd time.

They don't accept it, and if treated like "don't bother me" they simply walk out.

G

True... I only buy something if the store owner "sells it" to me...

Make me want to buy it and ill buy it... otherwise ill go next door...

4Years ago... I was ready to buy my first car... I went to Toyota to get a corolla (already decided and did my homework)...

On the store floor I asked the salesman to show me the corolla (i wanted to enjoy the experience, and make sure that I have made the right decision, and test drive it of course!)... He said here it is and left... walked away.

I went back to him to try and salvage the situation, he just gave me his business card and said I must call him if im serious.

Next door at VW, the guy gave a tour of the jetta, threw the keys at me and two days later the deal was done...

thanks small/xl are available locally i need a LARGE PLEASE

Buy them both and put them in a nice dark room, with some red wine and some barry manilow playing.

Poke holes in all the condoms in a 50km radius, wait nine months and you should get a large...Maybe a medium, but like possibly having a ginger kid, sometimes you gotta take some chances.

FOR A FORUM WHO NORMALLY KNOWS EVERYTHING I GOT THE QUESTION THE STUMPED THE HUBSA

WHERE TO FIND A LARGE KERMIT

come down to kzn and greg minaar cycles will sell you a santa cruz tallboy...i know you want it

When I was looking for a frame a month ago greg minaar cycles went out of their way to help me even though I eventually bought elsewhere. Well done Travis you have a loyal customer and I will promote your shop as much sd possible.

So...has the OP phoned the sherriff yet?

Actually not, since my post i have had a few contacts and we are working on some possibilities.