26" vs 29" illustrated

JoeMan

Bergamont has spoken people - burn your 26ers. Do it now.

That Cotic oke can ride a bike. Damn. My colleague was giving me funny looks - then I realised I was bobbing my head and shoulders and "riding" with Cotic guy. Doh.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA very funny how the 26er stops dead at the bump

because that idiot on the 26er does not know how to bunny hop. shows why 29ers are better for beginners.

HAHAHAHAHA very funny how the 26er stops dead at the bump

If it was a Giant video both the bikes would have crashed over the obstacle and burst into flames.

Don't y'all know REAL mountain bikers ride 650B.

isn't part of the fun jumping, squirting around and nailing trannies... basically using the terrain rather than just rolling over them like a big steam roller? If you're trying to flatten out the great out doors and make it less outdoor-like then shouldn't you be slippig on the slicks and heading out on the road on that big wheel?

<come on!>

i like the way the cranks are spinning way faster on the 29er..with bigger wheels nogal. bit hard to see what gear selection is.

hey CWC, where's the pm for the new stans alpine 26inch wheelset i bought today for the price of a 29er rim?

Ya - awesome ...

Is it just me .. or are there a large amount of 26inch bikes in that video?? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Were there any bikes in that video ????

WawawaWHAT?

I think "nailing trannies" means something different where I grew up....

Nope, means the same thing, squirting and nailing... OH F##K is this the cycling forum? Sorry Guys I though this was the Trans-gender-kiwi-unicyclist-dating site.

My bad.

Nope, means the same thing, squirting and nailing... OH F##K is this the cycling forum? Sorry Guys I though this was the Trans-gender-kiwi-unicyclist-dating site.

My bad.

I started typoing but deleted. It was much funnier in my head than on a public forum :devil:

I rode my 26er and 29er into a pavement and they both stopped :eek: WTF, I thought the 29er is supposed to roll over that?

Were you trying to bunny hop with flat pedals?

Really let down by this thread.

I was hoping for some real pop corn action, but it seems this poor old dead donkey has been flogged so much that there are really no fresh jokes or sarcastic comments doing the rounds anymore!