Quick question - Niner

Christie

I would appreciate it if somebody can suggest the a good shop in Gauteng to go look at Niners.

Secondly, are there online shops that sell them that hubbers have used? Some USA sites have good deals, but I suspect shipping cost on a frame from there will be a deal breaker.

NO MORE NINER AGENCY IN SA :blush: :blush:

if you find a GREEN LARGE KERMIT SIR NINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I told you that I found one...

NO MORE NINER AGENCY IN SA :blush: :blush:

if you find a GREEN LARGE KERMIT SIR NINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Incorrect. Paragon have taken over the agency. Given the timing though, I'd guess they will only have reasonable stock in the new year.

I would appreciate it if somebody can suggest the a good shop in Gauteng to go look at Niners.

Secondly, are there online shops that sell them that hubbers have used? Some USA sites have good deals, but I suspect shipping cost on a frame from there will be a deal breaker.

Paragon are the new agents but I doubt they will have too much stock yet.

Try Coolheat, the previous agents - they may have some old stock...

Guys, The New Niner Agent is Paragon Tech. They supply me, so I know. They will handle new and older warranty cases. Can you tell me what frames you are interested in? Maybe we can help. Lance

Guys, The New Niner Agent is Paragon Tech. They supply me, so I know. They will handle new and older warranty cases. Can you tell me what frames you are interested in? Maybe we can help. Lance

GREEN LARGE KERMIT SIR NINE FOR DIPSLICK

Paragon are bringing in 2 SIR 9's in their next shipment in hot Tomali Red. A Kermit Green one however cannot be arranged as they discontinued this colour a couple of years back so keep looking in the classifieds or do a colour match and spray a rootbeer one.

I do think though that the prices will be quite high on the retail side. NINER have just moved factories and their new factory happens to be in a new country so not only is the agency in SA taking a while to set up properly (warranty issues and shipping times as well as bonded awrehouse rules/costs need to be ironed out) but NINER as a company are somewhat in a transition phase as well.

God luck to all looking. In fairness, at present buy from overseas... The shipping for a frame plus the import tax this side will amount to about a grand in total.

Either that or be prepared to wait.

Beautiful bikes.... I know. I own some

Hi everyone. My name is Eldron and I'm a Ninerphile :-)

Paragon will only be getting 2014 stock. Nothing yet.

Coolheat have some rats and mice left over.

Niner rocks.

That is all.

Ok that is not all.

Rand has wilted like a flower on a hot day in the last few months. Hopefully Paragon got their orders and payment in or they're going to be the innocent "your Niners are more expensive" victim of forex!

Can't wait to see the 2014 stuff in the flesh.