Should hubbers be able to vote out trolls?

nolipoli

The tribe has spoken  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should we, as hubbers, be able to vote out trolls?

• Yes, Let the games begin!
    • No, Don't bother - we can all see through their sad ways.

There are muppets everywhere, in every sphere of life. Lots of muppets. I think the ratio on the Hub is pretty good compared to the rest of the world.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/TarheelJoe/Far%20Side/GodSprinklesJerks.jpg

Should we vote off the hubbers who turned their heads to read whats written on the red jar?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hub is NOT a democracy, it is a benign dictatorship and I like Matt as the benign dictator! You can always report the troll to Matt to digitally chop his head off (when he feels less benign). If you don't like Matts' reign, you can always emigrate form the Hub.

On your bike son

OK OK ILL GO OKES

VOTE!!!!!!!

No need for people to vote, there is a button called "Ignore" and also one called "Report".

Dis n K@K idee.... Hier is n beter k@k idee:::

What about...

People can vote to mark someone as a troll...

What will happen is you will get a little troll stamp next to your name/avatar/signature...

After some time the votes expire (such as with the warning points...)

How about we change the troll to a small d1ck stamp?

The Hub is home to the oldest internet troll in SA.

And also home to one of the few white people, who hates white people

No need for people to vote, there is a button called "Ignore" and also one called "Report".

They should actually take the Ignore button away.

Dont you want your opinions to be unbiased reflections upon the true nature of the world?

If so then criticism is your best friend. It allows you to see other peoples perspective, and find the problems in your own beliefs.

Often I will hold a belief, speak to my friends about it, and come back with an entirely different (but stronger and more thought-through) belief.

Certain things can remain opinions when they're matters of taste, like I think granny smith apples are the best. But many other issues can benefit from a discussion when they are more controversial, like Drug laws should be abolished.

Arguments and discussions are essentially a filtration system for bad ideas. Insert opinion in one end, receive refined opinion out the other end.

But on the hub we would rather Ignore other people and fokvoort

Edited by Escapee..

Dont act so surprised.

You were looking for this answer and thats exactly what you got.

No go and play with your little toys and leave me alone.

Hè?

Like a dog scorned I am

dreaming of a little ear tickling

but nay, instead....

a sore ear is what I got

Guest Latent Blue

Your boss called, she says your balls are still in her handbag

http://replygif.net/i/156.gif

Ooh, he zapped me, he is so badass.

Grow up

Kinda a cool idea, I for one would put Escapee at the top of my list, however I fear that freedom of speech will be lost along the way.

So a cool idea, but a crummy idea.

Very cool if we can appy this to Escapee.

I'm not as clued up on thehub politics as I once was.

What did Escapee do or say to become a red flag?

Edited by Cav'

I don't have a problem with trolls and usually ignore them ; but how do you ignore them if you're subscribed to a certain thread/s and don't want to unsubscribe ? I also don't believe in reporting them ; here's enough space for everyone .(Coming from me who used to kill trolls for a living that's a decent dose of diplomacy.) When I'm bored and have really nada else to keep me busy I even will play with the trolls for a while just to get their bloodpressure at a healthy level . :)

I think give the trolls their space to troll but if they infect other threads - let the war begin !