who's doing the argus 07?

rock

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amateur If I don't get a decent racing seeding I will join you, like I said this one is for the expierience not the racing.

I guess I will do it, but I wont waste time trying to enter today or tomorrow, believe me there will be space, it will be number 7 for me and the wife, but if it were not for the fact that I usually make it a sort of a holiday for at least 7 days, and participate in other things when I am down there, I would definately not bother!!.

I would certainly not enter and ride if I had to drive or fly down on the friday and drive or fly back on the sunday, like some people I know - the event dos not warrant that kind of inconveniece for me. 

Vlieg kaartjies gekoop , hotel geboek en betaal , kar geboek en nou net ingeskryf . Hierdie is my en vroutjie se jaarlikse breuk . Dan los ons die kids by oupa en ouma en gaan geniet dit vir 5 dae . Die "experience" en atmosfeer maak dat ek elke jaar terug gaan . o ja en om laas jaar se tyd te probeer verbeter . 

hahahaha, you affraid I kick you butt again Linnega, now you go and do a panzy old ppl ride aiai, just kidding, glad you got in!!!

I have an Epic invite, but my partner hasn't confirmed - yet. 

The bank manager also sent me a threatening letter last week.  Well, my wife passed out when she read it.  I assumed it was nothing too serious, and went to buy one of them R7 Platinum forks that ChainReactionCycles had for such a good price.smiley1.gif

Linnega. the epic is not  race, its a experience,.... its a great experience.

You will not hear one mtb'r swear at each other, instead, they will push you from behind, if the legs just can't take you through that sandy patch.

its something special and you cannot compare it to anything we are use to.

I know the feeling Linnega,sometimes I worry that when the shop swipes my c/card a picture of my bank manager will pop up on the screen all sweaty and wide eyed "please no more please no.!!"

Amateur If I don't get a decent racing seeding I will join you' date=' like I said this one is for the expierience not the racing.[/quote']

With Pleasure IanC!!! We plan to make it as fun as we can, it will take long, but I can promise that we will have an absolute jol. We all did a Tour from Jhb to Durban together in March and I haven't had so much fun, on and off the bike in a long time!!!!

I've entered - my second one. It worth it for the vibe and the race is good if you get a good seeding or race in the Vets categories. Cape Town becomes Cycle City.

It is the only road race that is remotely fun ! OK maybe the race is K@k but the train trip there and back is a jol . So yes I will do it again .

One question. I have entered the Argus now, what if I decide to licence next year? will I ne reseeded or what will happen? Still considering to licence for Vets 40+ next year...