[Event] MTN NATIONAL MTB SERIES #2 Sabie

Tim_Fair

Event Name: MTN NATIONAL MTB SERIES #2 Sabie
When: 22 February 2014 - 23 February 2014
Where: York Timber Sport Grounds, Sabie, Mpumulanga
Category: MTB

Date 22 / 23 February 2014Venue York Timber Sport GroundsGPS Location S25 06' 00.47" E30 45' 20.91"Elevation 1015mTerrain Plantations | Humid | SavannaFeatures Waterfalls | River Crossings | Handbuilt Single track | BridgesRegistration Fri 21/02 17:00-21:00 & Sat 22/02 05h30 - 16h00 & Sun 23/02 05h30 - 08h00Online Entries Early Bird Close 22 January 2014 06:00 / Online Entries close 19 February 06:00

Go to Event Page

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong? I can enter now if I want to

I entered for my wife and myself yesterday without any problems

Enter ID number, press go and error is displayed that session has expired. Will try again.

Enter ID number, press go and error is displayed that session has expired. Will try again.

I also can not enter. same problem

@jcza i had the same issue -think its a browser issue, opened site in google chrome and then it was fine

@jcza i had the same issue -think its a browser issue, opened site in google chrome and then it was fine

Must be, used Firefox and entered.

• 2 weeks later...

Any News on the routes? I've done the half last year and very keen to do the marathon this year, but not sure if that will just be too crazy. Looking at the profiles for last year the half was just over a 1000m in climbs (and it was tough and wet and slippery), and the marathon I think was around 1800m.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Dennis has been busy with this years trails and he's got some spectacular routes planned, similar to last year but a few grin inducing surprises in store! It's gonna be an epic adventure!