[Event] MTN NATIONAL MTB SERIES #2 Sabie

Tim_Fair

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a fantastic weekend with the group I took their, but opted not to race on Sunday. It's an expensive lesson to learn that mud breaks things ... I've done that a few times. I would actually still have done it if I had the money to replace chain, casette and brake pads twice this month (after Dullstroom)

Thanks for the T-shirt as well as the awesome goody bags! Was great!

Did anyone ride with a 1x10 setup with 32 in front and 36-11 at the back? Would like to hear if it was possible? :huh:

Edited by W@nted

Do anyone know if it is still possible to get a T-shirt? I registered in Centurion and were to late at the race.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know why on Sunday, many riders felt it was perfectly ok to ride on the wrong side of the road all the way to registration? People were riding both sides chatting. Quiet road I know but still made no sense. Also, any tips on how to get those bloody sabie mud stains off my kit?

Slightly off topic but does anyone know why on Sunday, many riders felt it was perfectly ok to ride on the wrong side of the road all the way to registration? People were riding both sides chatting. Quiet road I know but still made no sense. Also, any tips on how to get those bloody sabie mud stains off my kit?

Clean green and a pressure hose will clean your kit. Come to think of it clean green and a pressure hose might also get the guys to ride on the right side of the road as well!

When in May is it?

3 & 4 May.

20, 40 and 75 km on Saturday and the road challenge on the Sunday.

Road race is back up the Magoebaskloof pass, awesome ride!

Challenge Nick: 75 km on Sat and 100 km road Sunday on your Dale.

3 & 4 May.

20, 40 and 75 km on Saturday and the road challenge on the Sunday.

Road race is back up the Magoebaskloof pass, awesome ride!

Challenge Nick: 75 km on Sat and 100 km road Sunday on your Dale.

Damn, that sounds nice.

Will still be in Sabie though, staying there for a week after Forest to Falls :( but also :)

When is your Classic - still in Nov?

I cannot miss that one again.

Clean green and a pressure hose will clean your kit. Come to think of it clean green and a pressure hose might also get the guys to ride on the right side of the road as well!

If in doubt.. clean green.. I swear that stuff is a miracle in a bottle.

Had the best ride with a great group of friends in the half marathon on Sunday. Thanks to the Ultra and marathon riders, the ground was compacted and just beaut! Views were stunning thanks to no Hazy(view).

Was not going to ride after all the rain and mud on Saturday, but big Bullyah for organising perfect Sunday weather!!

Love my Rocky Mountain. :)

Roneblack46,

Before you splash out on triggers check another pair of gloves. I have, and with the ones I now use I have no issues grabbing a big handful even with wet and muddy hands!!