Transbaviaans 2014

Garfield2010

Not avoiding. :)

Just don't like to commit to something I cant follow through. :)

Just make it that Vetseun does all the braaiing and make sure there's plenty cold beverages and we should be sorted!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make it that Vetseun does all the braaiing and make sure there's plenty cold beverages and we should be sorted!

Ha ha perfect!

We are going to make a mean team Dizzylizzy!

Not avoiding. :)

Just don't like to commit to something I cant follow through. :)

You're right not to make commitments for the Sunday, for me it goes by in a blur & my social skills are worse than normal.

Nice Lizzy. Nou praat jy. I will do the braaing.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine too

Lekker Garf! You and Mongoose ridding together or who is in your team? Now you guys must come and train with us! We will show you all the routes :thumbup:

Are we gonna have a braai in J bay on Sunday?

Did you manage to enter? There's a great little Mexican restaurant that we go to every year since we started riding the Baviaans. Not planning to break the tradition but a braai sounds nice :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Wind / weatherproof jacket over a soft shell jacket, over long sleeve riding shirt, over long sleeve base layer and then you still have teeth clatter at 1am...

Did you manage to enter? There's a great little Mexican restaurant that we go to every year since we started riding the Baviaans. Not planning to break the tradition but a braai sounds nice :drool:

Wind / weatherproof jacket over a soft shell jacket, over long sleeve riding shirt, over long sleeve base layer and then you still have teeth clatter at 1am...

Then the Bloem okes come along. Armwarmers. We train through the vrystaat winter. Very used to the cold

Jip. Two 4 man team entries. We can decide on the after party closer to the time. Gaan awesome wees

Then the Bloem okes come along. Armwarmers. We train through the vrystaat winter. Very used to the cold

Hehe, not with my maar gat. Jyt bietjie meer isolasie as ek :ph34r:

Hehe, not with my maar gat. Jyt bietjie meer isolasie as ek :ph34r:

Lyk my ons moet meer dop en chop, dan's ons gesort! - Hey dit gaan lekker fun wees in die kloof, hoop net nie ons het weer n xterra duathlon soos twee jaar terug nie.

post-14134-0-39433000-1394607624_thumb.jpg