Tacx trainers.

Dgas

OKES please help, my bashido "finds" my brake on my apple and works ok on the apple, but from last night it won't "find" the brake on the computer it finds the head unit and my heart rate monitor but not my brake:( I've had loooong issues with this machine but I've never had this problem before, when I go to the device manager to connect it doesn't even look for the brake?? And I have also just pedaled to check maybe it will reset or find it

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKES please help, my bashido "finds" my brake on my apple and works ok on the apple, but from last night it won't "find" the brake on the computer it finds the head unit and my heart rate monitor but not my brake:( I've had loooong issues with this machine but I've never had this problem before, when I go to the device manager to connect it doesn't even look for the brake?? And I have also just pedaled to check maybe it will reset or find it

Dips stuur die ding terug. surely moet n klient se ontevredenheid vir iets tel.

On the settings screen (the little spanner) of the apple , right at the bottom you can select the type of brake, the last option is unpair. Try to unpair it and see if the computer does not "find" the brake then. Good luck.

Edited by Sniffie

In all honesty, tacx are known for glitches in the software and set up, but when they running right they are bullet proof, my 10 year old fortius proves this, but there is nothing " wrong" with it I have a patience problem and I am not the sharpest tool in the shed with tech stuff, there is something I am just not seeing, some bright spark will walk in and boom, sorted it's just getting on my last nerve now

On the settings screen (the little spanner) of the apple , right at the bottom you can select the type of brake, the last option is unpair. Try to unpair it and see if the computer does not "find" the brake then. Good luck.

The apple is quick and easy, boom done

The iPad is upstairs now and the computer(tower) does not find the brake

The apple is quick and easy, boom done

The iPad is upstairs now and the computer(tower) does not find the brake

All things apple are quicker and easier, but let's not highjack this thread.