Tacx trainers.

Dgas

Who is clever with these tacx I need help on the licence side I entered the ,"wrong" code now I can't continue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will unfortunately have to email taxc. And wait for a reply. I waited 6 days. I installed my software and 4 days later my hard drive crashed. Got a new pc and guess what. did not want to accept the code. Took a lot of begging to get a new one. Sommer *** service if you ask me.

You will unfortunately have to email taxc. And wait for a reply. I waited 6 days. I installed my software and 4 days later my hard drive crashed. Got a new pc and guess what. did not want to accept the code. Took a lot of begging to get a new one. Sommer *** service if you ask me.

That sucks, I was not born with patience that's not going to work 6 days!!!!

What if I buy another license can I delete the software and buy another package on line will that work???

Thanks peoples HUBBERS are helpful another helpful HUBBER sorted me out so I am up and running

Can you get ftp on watt bike? Got one at gym that I use, I just do 2 min intervals with 1 min break at around 285-300w

just do a 20min test.

people might look at you while you hammering it for 20min.

So go max, 20min, then check the average? Once have that, how train with that? Intervals at that level, below it?

Thanks peoples HUBBERS are helpful another helpful HUBBER sorted me out so I am up and running

I take back what I said above,,,,who wants a tacx

HOW MUCH

Depends on which piece you want cause this thing is driving me wild soon it will be part of my wall decorations

Depends on which piece you want cause this thing is driving me wild soon it will be part of my wall decorations

Software on these is a monster but once youve workes thru all the crap and get things sorted its absolutely worth it. They also have some sort of forum likely somebody has similar issues before. When i emailed for assistance they were also pretty quick.

I take back what I said above,,,,who wants a tacx

Been there, I have a cycleops now that works and a windows xp only ( and even then only on some days ) tacx gathering dust.

The only reason I am still boxing with this dam thing is I have the old fortius and I remember also battling my assss off in the beginning other wise this think was history