• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of Giros

EDIT: Also Vuelta

Domestiques are the real hardmen in the peloton

They are contracted because of their engine capabilities.

GO SONGO!!!!

One bloke is a world champion the other is the understudy. Lets just know our place before reading too much into anything. Phil with havehis day, he is earning it!

Must be an awesome experience if not a touch intimidating to be riding with a multiple XC WORLD CHAMPION and WORLD CUP winner.

Well done Buysie!! Didn't follow this morning - only with my computer now. Wondering what happened to Karl Platt? I know he had a knee injury yesterday - is he still taking it easy?

resprect. from the mudbath stage.

"Sergio Paz Robaina carries his artificial arm over the finish line after it came off during the stage. The Spaniard had to carry it and ride one-handed through the mire for the rest of the day"

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/3/26/1395833000611/cape-epic-mud-007.jpg

JOH! Respect

LOL was it only me that thought of saying "Look Ma no hands...." while riding down the finish chute and waving the "fallen off arm around" .... has to be one of the classic moments so far

And it's a well known fact that Nino is an all-round nice guy, so maybe just the dynamic. Who cares. They won.

He can come across as quite cold at times. I think it's just the Swiss thing. But, having seen him interact at the PMB races, he seems like a very decent dude.