Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rightm. Now nino and buys can go for the last 2 stage wins :)

PS so sausage and rabobi had more mechanicals. . This must be a record of some sorts

PS so sausage and rabobi had more mechanicals. . This must be a record of some sorts

He did say in the interview that this is the most mechanical he's ever had at Epic, riding same equipment as last year he says, he writes is off as bad luck.

Surely team Bulls, songo, RECM, Fedgroup, Pretty much all the pros are contravening this rule. I must be missing something

Quote " While riders helping and assisting one another during the course of the race is accepted as standard cycling practice, UCI pro-elite category riders may not receive on going, persistent and regular assistance from any other team which does not compete in the same racing category and which would have the effect of giving those UCI pro-elite category riders an unfair advantage."

Can help each other if in the same category.

I was wrong to assume that his palmarés ,multiple championship titles and dominance in this sport would have earned him a bit of respect by now.