Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AbsaCapeEpic: RACE 9:58 @songoinfo @iamspecialized ride with @Team_RECM 5:30 behind @TeamBulls 1 @BmcMTBracing and @TeamTopeakErgon

The one constant at the Absa Cape Epic is the reliability of the Bulls team equipment. Very seldom have I heard of them having mechanicals over all the years, and they have raced a few Epics!

hhmmmmm.......shimano......schwalbe.......rock shox........makes sense.

Wynhans should take over from Tracker as they can't seem to get it right!

+10000000999999911112223334444555666

Ben Bostrom is riding impressively today ... up there with what I think is the second bunch, with Sauser and co. I knew GP and Superbike riders were fit, but did not think he would be able to stay with the big guns.

Anybody else think these are the conditions where Rabon's lack of MTB experience may be being exposed. In mud like this you need more finesse that power.

where's Fancypants Rabon?

@songoinfo: #Big unch coming thru now @Team_RECM @frantisekrabon @sauserwind 8 min off

@AbsaCapeEpic: RACE 10:05 @TeamBulls and @TeamTopeakErgon surge and gap @torpadoracing and @teambulls 2 who are 1:30 behind. @bmcmtbrading 2:30 behind.

@AbsaCapeEpic: RACE 10:21 @teambulls and @TeamTopeakErgon storming ahead. @plattos is struggling a little, tells @huber_urs to back off a fraction