Argus 2014 HUBBER SATURDAY RIDE

Wannabe

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the ride guys, was good to meet those of you that I haven't before. Bateleur1, shot for making me push myself on the climbs...enjoyed that!

I enjoyed thank you. You should have been at Chappies this morning. Was like riding into a brick wall with the wind.

Sorry I missed you guys Wannabe. Guessing I got to Spaanschemat behind you thinking I was ahead of you and then waited another 10 mins before realising you had beaten me there.... Not fully recovered from a head cold, so I took it easy rather than try to chase you lot down. Enjoyed a shortened spin to get home early. Hope to catch you cats on the bike soon!

Have a lekka Argus and ride strong! I'll be doing it socially with Heather going off at 9:44, so wont see you guys at the start unfortunately. We'll have to make a proper plan to roll somewhere soon ekse! :thumbup:

... I plead the fifth.... :whistling:

As requested, herewith the required info.

Meet at Virgin Active Greenpoint @ 7h15 for 7h30 start. (Virgin Active right where the Argus finish line is, for the Out of Towner's :whistling: )

Very relaxed ride to foot of Suikerbossie and back.

Should there be people who want to stop for a coffee (providing you can a spot at a Coffee Shop), you are more than welcome to do that.

Have a lekka Argus and ride strong! I'll be doing it socially with Heather going off at 9:44, so wont see you guys at the start unfortunately. We'll have to make a proper plan to roll somewhere soon ekse! :thumbup:

... I plead the fifth.... :whistling:

I'll be following you shortly after, 10am start for me.

As requested, herewith the required info.

Meet at Virgin Active Greenpoint @ 7h15 for 7h30 start. (Virgin Active right where the Argus finish line is, for the Out of Towner's :whistling: )

Very relaxed ride to foot of Suikerbossie and back.

Should there be people who want to stop for a coffee (providing you can a spot at a Coffee Shop), you are more than welcome to do that.

excellent: i should be awake by then! ;) cy'all there.

I'll be following you shortly after, 10am start for me.

Keep an eye out for us. We'll be the eedjits wearing The Incredibles outfits... ( yep, I like testing my better half's sense of humour...)

Have a lekka ride on Saturday Wannabe. We'll be getting kids sorted at the junior tour at youngsfield.

Guys, what's the feeling that we join the PPA's Ride for your Life awareness ride?

It starts at 07h00 at Maidens Cove. We can still meet at VA Greenpoint, but then at 06h30 (a tad early, I know) and we take a slow ride out to Maidens Cove and join them from 07h00.

Show of hands please for a Yay or a Nay. As this is a democracy, majority wins. :whistling: :ph34r:

Guys, what's the feeling that we join the PPA's Ride for your Life awareness ride?

It starts at 07h00 at Maidens Cove. We can still meet at VA Greenpoint, but then at 06h30 (a tad early, I know) and we take a slow ride out to Maidens Cove and join them from 07h00.

Show of hands please for a Yay or a Nay. As this is a democracy, majority wins. :whistling: :ph34r:

heart agrees, bed doesn't. :P

but i think it would be worthwhile.

Would have loved to have joined this ride, but it's Kiddies Argus Cycle Tour.... Gonna be some hectic parent competition that we social walkers/riders are up against.... :w00t:

So how did it go today? Particularly those that did Wannabees ride at the beginning of Feb. I was happy with my ride, got in under 3:30.

Sorry it took 2 weeks to post the pic from our training ride!

Anyway, hope you're all safe after yesterday! Did 3.15

How'd you guys go?

post-3227-0-65476800-1394445042_thumb.jpg

Edited by Eraser