Value Logistics Fast One

Dgas

Has the route changed for this race from last year? The website for the race shows 96km. I am sure if was over a 100km last year.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i also recall the route been over 100km last year - hard to see the route map online. Route profile doesnt look as flat as last year either

Any chance you could share the Strava link for us, want to download it to my Garmin? :-)

post-49186-0-16452300-1389767734_thumb.pngHaven't done this race before but it looks like it has changed so I traced the route on Strava the other day.

post-49186-0-16452300-1389767734_thumb.pngHaven't done this race before but it looks like it has changed so I traced the route on Strava the other day.

This is the profile from last year as recorded by my Polar, looks like there is an extra climb this year:

VB - I think BL would be much more fun though.

Was at the ford race....got musicman for company...we picked him up at toadburry hall....he provided good tjoones all the way to the end.

Archived