Tour Down Under

jcza

What gives? Up to 50 degree heat in Oz, and Griepel's legs remain even whiter than his kit? He'd be an epic fail on that tanline thread.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Sutton is also out for the TDU with a fractured wrist. Tasweigan Nathan Earle gets the nod to start in his debut race for Team Sky.

Over in Argentina it looks like Petacchi has abandoned on the 1st stage.

What a sprint finish in the Sunday's crit opener. Wow!

The PROs make it look so easy.

Caleb McEwan - podium at 19 years old behind Gorilla and Flash Gordon.

What a talent that is rising.

Gerrans get up on the Gorilla for the 1st stage and the the Ochre Jersey. Took out a couple of intermediate sprints to get an overall advantage.

Final Kays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuYwq_lFZVM

1 Simon Gerrans (Aus) Orica-GreenEdge 3:20:34 2 Andre Greipel (Ger) Lotto-Belisol 3 Steele von Hoff (Aus) Garmin-Sharp 4 Diego Ulissi (Ita) Lampre-Merida 5 Maxime Bouet (Fra) Ag2r-La Mondiale 6 Francesco Gavazzi (Ita) Astana 7 Simon Geschke (Ger) Giant-Shimano 8 Rafael Valls (Esp) Lampre-Merida 9 Cadel Evans (Aus) BMC 10 Robert Gesink (Ned) Belkin

I have an old raleigh helmet which looks identical to that, just need to order some stickers

That is not a good look. I like the std POC helmets and apparently they work really well but that aero thing, in that 80's blue, wow.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/GT-ALL-TERRA-CLASSIC-RETRO-CYCLE-CRASH-HELMET-RRP-49-95-SIZE-LARGE-X-LARGE-/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/LrAAAOxyzi9Smmi7/$_35.JPG

I have an old raleigh helmet which looks identical to that, just need to order some stickers

Pispot, I call it...

Heehee

Gerrans takes a narrow win over Greipel.

Another 2nd for the Gorilla.

After 14 stage wins at TDU over the years, he must be wondering where's 15...

post-12015-0-27114800-1390333284_thumb.jpg