Correct MTB setup for my body?

Saflyfish

Hey guys

New here and cannot find details/instructions/diagrams on how to properly setup myself properly on a mtb.

eg correct seat post height etc for my body.

Please point me to a few links

thanks

Go ride 50 kms and then the next day about 30km and if you have no pain then you should be okay.

I see it as the following - I am constantly off and then back on my saddle, moving all around that going to the last milimeter (or 5mm) doesnt matter.

If you have pain, google the symptoms and then make adjustments from there on out.

Had my setup done 3 weeks ago, best R350 spent. Rather have it done professionally!

Where did u have it done? I'm in CPT

Go have a bike fit down with Freewheel Cycology in Kenilworth/wynberg main road. Really cool guys and will make sure you are correctly setup.

its essential that the bike setup is correct, all sorts of injuries can happen if it isnt.

Hey guys

New here and cannot find details/instructions/diagrams on how to properly setup myself properly on a mtb.

eg correct seat post height etc for my body.

Please point me to a few links

thanks

haha...very funny indeed

Asked and answered I reckon :huh:

Quick question. . Cause it's actually cycling related ha.. I read somewhere here about you inner leg measurements determine what size bike/wheels you should be riding. . Who can give me info on that.