2014 Cape Town Enduro Races

Headshot

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. -13% over 2.6km. It's what I believe an enduro trail should be. Naturally technical with varied terrain and gradients. The parts in the pics are flat. Then down them flat then slightly up then it goes down steeper and steeper and steeper. Nothing super steep but very physical. I always get armPUMP about 2/3 in and have to stop just to un clamp my hands for a few seconds.

Much More physical than ss1 and ss2 from helderberg. (IMO)

Ok Now I'm DEFF INNNNN!

Aaargh, only there a month later. Can we do it then too??

Guest OldFlow

Ok Now I'm DEFF INNNNN!

Ish...

Duane, if that fit bugger is getting arm pump 2/3 in, you realize that's about 1/3 in for us toppies??

Oh well... more anti-arm-pump beers required the night before, I guess :whistling:

Is this cradock pass?
shhhh. Not so loud. Hehe. JA the bottom section. I spent a day last year clearing all the bigger flow stoppers out of the way. Founds a truck load of snakes and scorpions while doing it.

Guest Omega Man

Ish...

Duane, if that fit bugger is getting arm pump 2/3 in, you realize that's about 1/3 in for us toppies??

Oh well... more anti-arm-pump beers required the night before, I guess :whistling:

Beers and pain pills. Yum.

It sounds like I need to organise myself some clients in George.

Or make the wife ENdooooHO fit so that she can do this type of stuff with me on our planned Transkei roadtrip (that might not go past the southern cape this year. oops)

MOOOORRREEEE EEENNNNDDDDDUUUUUUURRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Who's joining for the Dirtopia Decade on Sunday morning to smash out some hot laps!?!?!?!?!?

MOOOORRREEEE EEENNNNDDDDDUUUUUUURRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Who's joining for the Dirtopia Decade on Sunday morning to smash out some hot laps!?!?!?!?!?

:thumbup:

Yip. I'm soooo sorry i missed the Helderberg ride.

The trail looked flippen fantastic.

Schaweet, see all you crazies there!

WP Enduro, why the long wait till the next event? We will be unfit by then......

Archived