2014 Cape Town Enduro Races

Headshot

I've been down with a cold/flu this whole week, starting to feel a lot better. Pre-entered for the Enduro @11am though.

So yeah, I'm in!

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PIN IT!!!

Haha!! That's a joke right?? Me? "PIN IT".... Erhhmm. Okay, I'll give it a shot! :)

sounds like a plan mayhem

Yeah, just a pity that my sports pass was used up last week... Meh. And the next one is only in August!

Oh well. That just means I have more time to train this unfit ass of mine.

eeish bru, I am super unfit at the moment. Need to start hitting some hills soon. As far as a pass is concerned ..... is no problem. We can always arrange our group sessions as practice purposes ^_^

Sick day on the bike. Trails were epic, nice atmosphere and solid organising. Felt bad for Jan Scanel (showing all us "enduro" riders that lycra doesn't mean sh$t) for getting the DQ, but stoked on Lombardi getting a well deserved W.

Is it just me or are these races/events getting harder as enduro prgresses. Well done to the Dirtopia crew, was well organised as Nico said. Had a blast!

I'll add some more footage tonight, but in the meantime here's some entertainment (yet again) as I mess up the first part of SS2...

I pretty much freewheeled down the rest of the stage after that, what a dumbass! :lol:

You said it.. :)

I'll add some more footage tonight, but in the meantime here's some entertainment (yet again) as I mess up the first part of SS2...

I pretty much freewheeled down the rest of the stage after that, what a dumbass! :lol:

I thought you were riding the Intense?

I thought you were riding the Intense?

Nope, that's my brother, on the Tracer...

(I used to have a 5.5, but 3 years ago).

Archived